Chapter 4

Hullo my reader! Thank you for for reading! My goal is to finish this story as soon as possible unless you guys want some drama! Vote for this chapter and I will add some drama to the story. 

Nick: Demi, the reson Selena left bec ause I wanted to ask you something. Demi will you be my girlfriend again. 

I went on my knees and opened a red velvet case which had a diamond necklace in it. 

Demi: Oh my good Nick I don't know what to say

She had both of her hands on her face. But that didn't tell me if she wanted to be with me again. 

Nick: Demi, I made the biggest mistake of my life breaking up with you when we were 15. My manager thought that it wouldn't be right to go public with our relationship. And I hated having secret relationships cause I wanted to show the world my beutiful and talented girlfriend. After that stupid break up I did nothing but think about you and what an idiot I've been. When I hered you singing with Selena that song I knew I just had to show you how much I love you. Please Demi, Please take me back. 

Demi was quite for a long time, I took that as a sign that she didn't want to be with me. I sadly closed the case and left it near her and strted to walk away. 

Nick: I understand. I mean who would want me to be their boyfriend after what I've done. 

I started to make my way back to my car when Demi's hand stopped me.

Cliff Hanger I already have the next chapter ready. I will post it only if I get 5 comments. Thanks for reading!