013. THE TEA

013. THE TEA

 THE TEA

INTERVIEW!

Tom Holland Plays With Puppies While Answering Fan Questions Buzzfeed Celeb

Buzzfeed Celeb

IF YOU COULD BE SPIDER-MAN FOR A DAY, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
"I probably would uh— what was the question again? Probably just play with puppies all day"

WHAT'S THE BEST ADVICE YOU'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OF THE AMAZING ACTORS THAT YOU'VE WORKED WITH SO FAR IN YOUR CAREER?
"You don't really need to ask for advice with these guys 'cause you can just watch them work and see how the best in the business do it"

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BENJAMIN KADE?
"Oh, oh God. Can I get more puppies? I think I need them for therapeutic reasons. Uh, we started dating like midway through first year— sorry, 11th grade for the Americans and we broke up at the end of senior year and we've recently been chatting again, I suppose."

SO WHY AREN'T YOU FOLLOWING EACH OTHER? GIVE US THE TEA!
"Tea? Is that because I'm British? There's not much 'tea' or whatever. Something went down uh that I definitely should not talk about publicly to save my own dignity, uh ha ha."

IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER OR AT LEAST, BEING FRIENDS A POSSIBILITY IN THE NEAR FUTURE?
"Uh, I'd like to think so? We had something pretty great and I uh, wouldn't mind at least having him back in my life. Was that the last question? Awesome! We did it!"

NOTE!

Tom trying so hard to get the interview over with after those last few lmao! The first two questions + answers are actually from the video because I wanted to blend the two so it felt more realistic I guess? Anyway, the actual interview is adorable and Tom kept getting interrupted by puppies licking his face so it was pretty great