Part 1

Jimin takes another shot, hissing slightly at the burning sensation in his throat. He gently taps the cup once on the counter, notifying the bartender of his want, getting what he asked for; another cup.

"You shouldn't drink this much, hyung." A voice says.

Jimin turns his head slightly to glance at the younger male before lifting the shot glass back to his lips, mumbling a soft, "I know..."

Jimin takes the shot then cringes slightly, tapping the glass for another shot.

"Come on, we should get back to the dorm, hyung." The younger male tried to pull Jimin away from his drink.

"Just one more, Taehyung. Then we'll go." Jimin said to the younger, who nods.

"Alright." Taehyung says, watching Jimin take his last shot before clumsily standing to his feet, looking around with red eyes.

He hiccups, glancing around at the girls who were all looking at him with lust in their eyes. He spots one girl who peaks his interest, sitting at a small table in the corner, on her laptop, minding her own business. He smirks at the younger male.

Taehyung sighs, "Make it fast."

He sits at an empty table, watching Jimin walk over to the girl's table, sitting across from her and kindly introducing himself, shaking her hand.

"I'm Jae." He lies with a cute smile.

Jimin "accidentally" bumps his arm on the girl's drink, spilling it off the side of the table, apologizing quickly, lifting her laptop to refrain any damage. He sets the electronic device down on a nearby table and rushes to get paper towels, offering to buy her a new drink, to which she kindly declines.

He smiles to her, "Come on. What were you drinking?"

She giggles slightly before replying, "Just a cup of soju."

He nods, going over to the counter and asking the bartender for a cup of soju, waiting for it to come. Jimin reaches in his pocket and opens a small bottle, taking a small drug from his pocket.

"Thank you." He says, walking away and suddenly dropping the small drug into the drink, smiling at her as he mixes it in with a straw.

"Here." Jimin gives her a kind smile, handing her the cup.