Chapter Two

Malia's POV

We were just walking out the doors of the office when the blonde girl turned around to face me. She was a little taller than me. she looked about 5'9. She has these ocean blue eyes, just wow. She looks like an athlete, and from what I've seen, everyone knows her, maybe that's just because this school isn't super big.

She held her right hand out and said, "I'm Andy, and you are?" she said it so nicely, I wanted to lean in and kiss her, 'Wait what?!'

"I'm Malia." And I shook her hand, wow, her hand was really soft. Okay now I'm just being creepy.

"That's a really pretty name, and nice to meet you." She doesn't really seem like the nice type, and the way some people are looking at her when they pass by, makes it seem like they.... Envy her. maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I could see myself being friends with her.

"Here lemme see your schedule? I'll see if we have any of the same classes together." She kindly took my schedule out if my hand and was now looking at it. We had walked a bit, now standing by the first set of classrooms.

I looked up to see her smiling at me, "We have almost all of the same classes together, that usually happens though, this school doesn't have a lot of students." 'Gosh I love her smile, she has perfect teeth.'

While we were walking to our first period, which was English, she mentioned that they didn't have lockers, so you had to carry your books. 'Great.' I thought to myself.

The class was half full when we got there and as we walked in everyone was staring.... at ME.

Andy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "We don't get a lot of new kids, especially pretty ones..." Did she just, flirt with me? This school is officially weird, but I still couldn't help but blush.

She grabbed my hand and directed me to a seat, which was in the back right corner of the room. Andy sat to the left of me, and I was STILL getting glares, good and bad ones.

The teacher finally scurried in right before the final bell rang, letting everyone know class has begun. "Alright class!" As he turned around, he saw me. "Oh, it looks like we have a new student!" Great, I thought to myself.

"I-I'm M-Maria." great stutter dumb ass. I practically yelled at myself in my head for making me look stupid.

Everyone and the class started giggling and whispering, except Andy. She just looked at me, almost with a concerned look. I have her a reassuring smile. She's really nice. But every nice girl, has a big secret.

I didn't even pay attention long enough to figure out the English teachers name, oh well. The time dragged on, and I kept glancing over at Andy. And she almost always looked back at me, as if she knew when I was looking at her.

The bell rang, signaling it was time for second period. I looked at my schedule to see what my next class was, Physical Education. I honestly didn't mind P.E, I'm super competitive when it comes to sports, or even just team games that have winners. My soccer coach from my other team back in South Dakota said that I sometimes get too competitive, which makes me annoying and stubborn.

Andy was standing up next to her desk and was throwing all of her crap into her backpack. I wanted to know what class she had next, so I bluntly asked, "What class do you have next?"

She turned her head to keep looking at me, but kept putting her stuff away. "Same as you. Just a warning, I get overly competitive, so you better hope you're on my team for whatever we are doing today."

My jaw dropped. Cocky much? It was cute though. She saw my jaw drop and she just started giggling at me, so I said something really stupid, that I later regretted. "You're on."

We are now playing volleyball. I made sure Andy was on the other team so I could show off how good I was because volleyball was my second favorite sport, behind soccer of course, and I was pretty good at it.

We wasted no time starting, I was in the front, so I could spike and block. The other girls tried on my team, but they couldn't do it to save their life. The game was going pretty well, other than the fact the only one on the other team to get any points was Andy. It was annoying me how she was everyone, to save all of the ones that I thought for sure were gonna hit the ground.

I heard the P.E teacher, Mr.Kolei, yell. "Next point wins!" The teams were tied anyway so I figured he was gonna say that. I looked over at Andy, and she was staring at me, with a face that said, you're pissing me off, quit trying to beat me. I gave her this evil grin, and that really pissed her off, which I shouldn't have done.

It was her teams ball, some girl named Emily set it, it came right to me so I bumped it over. And of course, I bumped it right to Andy. I was standing in the very front more like in the middle to the left, which was right in the line of her fire.

She jumped and hit the volleyball as hard as she could, and, what are the odds, I wass standing right there, I only remember having a sharp pain in my nose, hitting the ground, and blacking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

So how do you like the story so far? It hasn't gotten to any super good part yet, but I'm getting there! Please comment and tell me what you think! I'll be posting another chapter soon so please wait! Also let your other friends know about this story! Thanks beautifuls :*

~Sam