Boyish Lipstick~ last part!

Requested by @NerdCityWeekly!

Newt was now 8, almost 9 months along. He baby bump had not grown up big, but that made since with how little food they were getting and everything. But there was something else too. That did he had a feeling the baby probably wouldn't make it, nor himself. But he hoped and prayed, but also knew he and Thomas would lose the baby. Why?

Because he had the virus. He had Sun Flares. And slowly it was eating him alive. And now it was eating his child as well. The baby moved, yes, but not as much as he was supposed to. He didn't kick as much as he had done from he was 4 months to just now actually at 6 months along. But no one knew he had the virus, or that his child was slowly being eaten of the virus too. And he hated to admit it, he had cried almost every evening down at the beach, a hand on his bump that was barely growing anymore. He still had just a little hope, praying that he could be saved in time from this. But didn't seem like it... as the months passed he started losing hope. But he kept a little hope, that their kid would survive.

He was sitting on the roof of the building where Gally had guided him and his boyfriend, and remaining one glade member, their cook, very well known Frypan. But not even Frypan was as chubby he had been. He held a hand over his sleeve, and looked at the big and heavy metal door opened, slamming shut. "Baby? Newt?" Thomas, just amazing.. Newt thought to himself, looking down. "What's wrong, baby?" Newt looked at him, "We have to save Minho, Tommy." Thomas sat down and looked at him, "Yes, and we will save him, Newt. I promise. Why are you saying it like that? Tell me, love." Newt sighed and showed his arms that was covered in black veins, and held one of Thomas's hand on his little but visible bump. "Because of this, Tommy. Whatever chance we have to save Minho, we have to catch it. For our kid too."

Thomas pulled Newt over to him, holding him close and kissing his forehead. "Why didn't you tell me, baby?" Newt didn't answer, just let Thomas hold him the while he knew, he wasn't gonna go insane.

But peace wasn't for long, because the battles started to get worse and soon the whole town was burning. And the virus was getting control of Newt's system, and by the end of the day before Bradley attacked WICKED, their kid stopped moving. The virus had gotten their kid. Newt was not doubting it, he knew they had lost him. Their own fucking son. Gone, and he was carrying on their kid. Minho, Gally and Thomas stayed, while he started to go completely covered in black veins, bleeding black from his mouth. "Okay, Newt, you give me all you got now. Okay? All you've got, c'mon!" Newt tore off his necklace with a little letter for his boyfriend and got it into his boyfriend's pocket, collapsing as they reached the building with the lab. "No, Newt! No! Hang in there!" But Newt was gone, barely breathing.

"Tommy-y... Remember-r me and Joshua, please-e... we love you so much.." He cupped his lover's cheeks ever so weakly, his eyes wet and tears falling softly. "No-o, Newt! Joshua! Not you both, no!" Thomas yelled over all the bombs and shootings going on. But Newt could barely focus anymore, as his breathing slowed down and his eyes closing softly. "I love you, Tommy. So does Joshua." He whispered again, putting his necklace into Thomas' palm and his eyes rolled back, and his breathing stopped. He was gone. Brenda came running up and stopped, as Thomas was crying heavily but silently. He looked up and picked up his gun, standing up; Gally, Minho and Frypan coming just as fast up, and Newt's shirt fell a little, his stomach covered in small black veins.

Maybe they were in a battle field, but he just lost his family.

A/N: so guyseu~ I'm slowly starting to write fanfiction again, please be patient if this is really bad! I am just starting to write after 6 months hiatus, need to get back on track first