Chapter 11

((A/N: I know I updated yesterday. But I had some free time today and decided to make another chapter since I didn't update for so long. Also, like an idiot, I realized I had to add another pairing into the contestants since it wasn't even. So...that's how we got this 'Dumpster' dude. I tweaked Chapter 10 to add him in if you didn't read that already.))

--------------

Chapter 11
Who Wins, Who Loses, Who Gets Sent To The Hospital...
(A/N:I'm sorry that was a horrible Hamilton joke/reference XD)

Arden's P.O.V.

"Captai–I mean...Meliodaf! Hang tight!" Diane cheered.
"Baaaan! If you lose, I'll rat you out to Elaine!" King called out. While I just sat with King on his magical floating pillow. I had Elizabeth on my shoulder.

"Who're you cheering for, Arden?" Elizabeth asked. I shrugged.
"All I know is that they're going to go overboard. Like they always do...or did, I guess since it was in the past." I sighed.
"Eh? They used to fight like this?" Elizabeth asked in confusion.
"Didn't you see them at Baste—oh. Wait, never mind. You were unconscious in Diane's backpack. Anyways, yes they used to fight. A lot. It was annoying sometimes...but pretty amusing." I smirked as memories of the past filled my mind.

"Do you miss the old days?" Elizabeth asked me, seeming to notice the distant look I had in my eyes. I nodded.
"Who could blame me? We were living the life." I sighed. "Everyone was grateful and actually happy we were alive and there to protect them, we had unlimited alcohol, we had parties almost every week, lots of friends, and...we had a home back then, too. And we didn't have to keep switching locations every few days." I sighed again.

"...Do you not like travelling?" Elizabeth asked me. I shook my head. "That's not it. I don't mind. But it gets tiring after a while. I had to travel around a lot even before I met you and the captain just a few weeks ago. I was scared of being caught. And I've pretty much been everywhere, so revisiting is nerve wrecking, too, in case someone recognizes me." I frowned. Elizabeth gave me a look full of sympathy. I nodded go acknowledge it and thank her.

"I've never travelled before. I was always at the castle. So it's nice to travel and see new places. But I'm homesick, too." Elizabeth told me. This time I was the one to give her a sympathetic look. She patted my cheek with her small hands and we both smiled. Then we turned joy attention back to the fight.

Meliodas had punched Ban and Ban was skidding across the ring.
"The fight has already been decided with one blow!" The little host guy announced, bouncing up and down. But just before Ban fell out of the ring, he skidded to a stop just at the edge.
"Oh? What's this?" The little host guy waved his arms around.

Ban grabbed Meliodas and slammed him headfirst into the ground. Meliodas wrapped his legs around Ban's neck and did the same thing. It kind of looked like they were doing handstands...but without their hands. So...head stands? I chuckled at my stupidness which got me a few weird looks by the people around me.

Ban grabbed Meliodas by his arms and kicked him into the air. Ban jumped after him and began landing a bunch of powerful punches which Meliodas attempted to block with his arms. Everyone below watched in a mixture of shock, fear, awe and amusement. Ban shouted something, but I couldn't hear what.

Meliodas kicked Ban and Ban came crashing back to the ground in the centre of the ring. The ring was now filled with cracks and a few parts of it were crumbling. Dust filled the air around the ring so nobody could see the two contestants.