So much is happening!

Today was the day that you were going to tell your mom about debuting, you met up with her at a cafe and got your favorite drink, along with hers.

Mom: Ok, what has been happening with you? Have you figured everything out about your wedding?

You: Yes, everything is planned and I can't wait since it is tomorrow!! But mom...I've got other good news!

Mom: wait...are you pregnant?

You: No mom....I'm debuting!! I'll have my performance in four days at the Music Festival! My album is also coming out tomorrow!

You looked up at your mom and she had tears in her eyes.

Mom: AWWW my baby is going to be famous!! I'm so proud of you y/n and you better know that I am going to brag to everyone and I am going to buy your album and go to your first performance!!! WOOOOOO

Everyone in the cafe was looking at you guys but you didn't mind since your mom was super happy and proud of you. You guys spent another hour there, talking and having fun. You loved your mom dearly and knew that she would support you on anything and everything. 

Since it was your wedding tomorrow, Minho insisted on you staying at their dorms since all the guys there loved you and wanted to help you get ready for the wedding.

Taemin: HEYYYY Y/N IS HERE GUYSSSSSSSS

Onew: chill out Taemin, hey y/n! Excited for tomorrow?

You: Well yeah, I mean I'm getting married tomorrow to the man I love

Key: And your album is coming out tomorrow!!!!!! I already preordered it

Minho: I did too, I can't wait though for the wedding, and to hear your songs live at Music Festival! My baby sis is growing up so fast

Key: Lemme get some ramen ready cause GOT7, Jin, and Jungkook are all coming over to celebrate with us before you get married and your album so be prepared!

You: what about the rest of BTS?

Taemin: They're celebrating with Taehyung, you know how the groom and the bride can't see each other before the wedding so we're keeping you guys away from each other!

You: Oh ok

A hour later you were in Minho's room talking and all you heard from the living room was nine men screaming and yelling

Bambam: Teddy bear!! Where you at?

Jungkook: Noona, come here we need to celebrate!

Jackson: If you don't come out here, we'll just drag you out then

You ran out and hugged all of the boys

Youngjae: I heard from a little birdie that you were debuting!

Mark: why are we hearing about this from Bambam?

JB: Congrats y/n, now lets go and get drunk and eat a crap ton of food!

Yugyeom and Jungkook were already heading for the kitchen to get food while Jin made sure that everyone had the right amount of food.

Jin came over to you and you guys talked about the wedding and how he was very excited to be marrying you guys.

Jin: So after tomorrow, you will be Mrs. Kim, so don't allow anyone else try to take your heart away from him and make sure you treat him right!

You: Don't worry, my heart is Taehyung's and nobody else's

You talked with everyone and Blackpink even facetimed you to celebrate with you even though they had a schedule all day and were heading to bed so then they were ready for the wedding tomorrow. 

After your call with them, you all played a few video games and everyone was having fun. As soon as Jungkook mentioned your new album coming out, Onew suggested that you performed for them and as soon as he said that, all the boys started cheering you on to start performing a song, either from the new album or a cover. You decided to sing a original song that would be on the album called "Miles and Miles away" 

While writing the song, you knew it was going to be a cheesy song but you wrote it while thinking of Taheyung when your relationship was just starting and you guys were far apart for a while.

You: Ok ok, I'll only perform this one song and then I'm done

You performed and all the guys looked like they had tears in their eyes, they knew the whole story behind the song. 

(After the song)

Jin: YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB

MInho: Good job baby sis, you made everyone cry over how great that song was, it'll definitely be one of the top songs this year

JInyoung: IT WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFULLLL

Youngjae: I wish I had a relationship like that

Jungkook: Same

Everyone was very proud of you and then you realized that Jackson recorded the whole thing and sent it to the group chat he had with the BTS members. Jimin automatically answered with another video. The video had all of them together and they were all saying how amazing it was and they all looked pretty drunk, later on in the video, Jimin handed the phone to Namjoon and you could see Yoonmin being adorable and cuddling.

Namjoon: y/n that song was perfect!!! And everyone can't wait to see the full album. Taehyung won't stop talking about how lucky he his to be marrying you! See you tomorrow!!

You laughed at the video and handed the phone back to Jackson. 

An hour later everyone was getting tired and they all started heading home. You went to bed as well and said goodbye to everyone and they all wished you luck with the wedding tomorrow!

You couldn't fall asleep right away but once you did, you were dead.

_Author_

One last chapter after this, be prepared meh doods!!!! Love ya guys <3