Billboard

You were finally ready when the boys all came and picked you up.

Tae: WOAH babe you look great!!
Jungkook: if Tae wasn't dating you, I certainly wouldve taken you
Tae: YA DON'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT

You laughed how their silliness and got in the car. It wasn't that long of a drive and all the boys seemed quiet nervous to be performing and being up for an award again. But you were sure they were going to win.

Once you all got there, all the ARMYs cheered and it was the loudest cheer you've ever heard. You all took seats and you sat behind J-hope so it didn't look obvious that you and Tae were dating.

Once the nominees were being called up, you suddenly got all nervous and crossed your fingers hoping they were going to win.

Announcers: AND THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD GOES TO....BTSSSSSSS

They got up and you cheered, so proud of them, everyone else cheered and clapped all the people around you were cheering. Everyone seemed so happy about them winning. They gave their speech and went backstage, later a security guard brought you backstage and Tae came running to you and hugged you. They all formed a group hug around you.

You: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS

They were so happy, they couldn't stop jumping around. Once they calmed down, they all went to change so then they could perform later on. Once you saw Tae, you couldn't help but to think about how hot he looked. He noticed you staring.

Tae: yes I know I look amazing, make sure to take pictures so then you can always remember how amazing I look

You started laughing and he came over and sat with you. You sat with your legs over his legs and you were both on your phone. Later they got called on stage and you kissed Tae and wished him luck. You waited backstage and watched, they did amazing and you couldn't believe how they could all be so talented.

After the performance all the boys came back sweaty, but they all had a group hug, so proud of themselves.

You all decided to go out and have some dinner and go to a bar. Everyone besides Jungkook could have a drink, so you stayed out and drank water with Jungkook. Everyone later on got drunk, especially Tae.

Tae: Y/N BABY WHERE ARE YOU

You: I'm right here, you don't need to scream

Tae: oh hey baby, what's cookin good lookin

You: seriously, that's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard

Tae: well it worked cause you're my girlfriend right?

You: yeah, I guess so

Tae: I'm so happy that you're with me, you're the best thing to ever happen to me

You: aww thank you doof

Tae: I want you to call me Taehyung oppa, I never liked the nickname doof

You: deal with it doof

Jungkook: wow, he must really love you

You: *starts blushing* what do you mean?

Jungkook: he always talks about you and never stops

You: well I'm the same way with him, he's the best thing to happen to me

He then fell asleep with his head on your lap. You've started to realize how much you've liked being with him and how much you've wanted to just stay with him forever...were you in love with him?