Chapter 22

Your P.O.V

I grabbed Charlie placing her on my hip as we got escorted into another room. Stepped into the living where all the kids sat on the couch waiting for us I guess. I took a seat at the end of the couch before Pax took a seat by me. "What's going on?" He whispered to me.

" I have no idea son." I said before Angelina walked into the room. "I'm sorry guys but we'll be staying here for a week at least. " Angelina said causing them to groan. "There's alot going on that you dont know about I'm just trying to keep you all safe." She said which made everyone be quiet. "It's already three am why dont we go eat and head to bed. " She said as Sophia stood beside her. "Emma has prepared food for you all on the floor below." Sophia said walking over to a platform gustering for us to stand on it beside us . I picked Charlie up and made my way on the platform with everyone else before it started moving down.

When it stopped we all got off and made our way to an table that was sat in front of the kitchen. "I'm sorry but can somebody show me where I can sleep? I'm exhausted." I said softly. "Umm yeah right this way." Sophia said before I handed Maddox Charlie.

Sofia led me back to the platform before it began descending. Three floors later we got off walking down a hall before coming to a door at the end,"This is Angelina's room. I assume you'll be sleeping here?" She asked causing me to nod before I walked into the room. "Thank you." I said causing her to give smile at me before leaving. I sighed and began taking off my clothes leaving myself in my underwear before climbing in bed obviously being to tired to change into anything else. I laid on my side rubbing my stomach before darkness hit.

I felt the bed dip behind me as Angelina climbed into bed. "We won't be here long babe." Angelina said as she kissed my shoulder wrapping her arms around my waist. I only sighed and drifted back to sleep as she rubbed my belly. Sad thing is I knew she was lying.

One week of being here and I was angry. Angelina left four days ago and still hasn't returned,Shiloh returned two days after being here, and the kids where all over the place misbehaving. I groaned to myself as I got on my hands and knees and began cleaning up the mess Knox had just made on the floor. The kids where all jumping on the couches with the television blasting as loud as it could go while I continued cleaning the messes they made and where making. "What's going on here?" Angelina's voice boomed through the room sending shivers through everyone's spine.

The kids immediately plopped down on the couch and turned the television off before hanging their heads down shamed. Angelina eyes roamed the room landing on each of her children before they handed on me. I gave her a sad smile before I continued cleaning up the mess. "Babe stop please." Angelina said kneeling in front of me trying to grab the rag out my hand.

I gave in as soon as my eyes locked with hers before tears left my eyes. Angelina wrapped her arms around me letting me cry until I could cry anymore," I love you Angelina but I can't do this. Charlie and I are leaving the next flight out of here." I said removing myself from her and heading downstairs.

I could hear Angelina fussing all through my shower then it stopped as soon as the water went off. I threw some adidas sweatpants and shirt on before packing my bags and going to pack Charlie's bags up. Once I was completely finished I went to find Charlie who had been on the game level with Maddox this whole time.

"Hey mom." Maddox said pausing the game once he noticed me. "Hey bud. Where's Charlie?" I asked not seeing my daughter. "Here." Charlie said bouncing up from behind the couch. "Hey baby." I said as she ran over to me. "It's time to go home." I said picking her up. "Wait we're leaving?" Maddox said smiling as he sat the controller down. "I'm sorry Maddox but no. I'm taking Charlie and we're leaving." I said guilt building inside me as the smile on his face dropped in a matter of seconds. "What? Why?" He asked standing up from the couch.

"I can't stay down here. " I said easily lying. "Well I'm coming with." He said walking towards the platform. "Maddox you can't come with me." I said sighing as I went to stand by him. "Why can't I ?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me. Angelina came into view before I could respond. "Can we talk?" She asked.

I could see her fighting the tears that had formed in her eyes. "Angelina I-" I started off only to be cut off, "Please." She said sniffing. "Can you take Charlie?" I asked Maddox who nodded taking the child from my arms and heading towards their bedrooms. Angelina grabbed my hand pulling us towards our tempory bedroom before shutting the door. I sat on the bed before Angelina made her way to me and kneeled in front of me. "Y/N I am so sorry. They've never behaved like that ever, and I dont know what's gotten into them. I would've never left if I had of known that would've happened baby. You have to believe me." Angelina said grabbing my hands. "Angelina where were you? I'm pregnant, scared, stressed, and obviously in danger. You're not telling me anything and that isn't helping. You didn't even tell me you where leaving." I said causing her to sigh and place her hand on my belly.

"I know baby and I'm sorry. But we're leaving today ." Angelina said standing up and pulling me up with her. "I brought us this nice house in London which will be guarded just like this one but has everything we need. Y/N if we leave this compound you have to promise me something." Angelina spoke caressing my cheek.

"Depends on what the promise is." I spoke carefully as I stared into her eyes. "If we leave here you'll have to be under protection twenty four seven. Not only you but Charlie and the kids also. You'll be able to move freely around the house on the estate but once you leave you'll be under protection. That's the only way I'll know you're safe."

I stared in her eyes not knowing what to say. It's either stay here until Angelina decides it's safe to leave. Or it's leave and never have an ounce of freedom. What do I do?