chapter 14 - Crying Wolf

Start from the beginning

Jules looked at Tyler."I know you're a werewolf." She looked at Kacie. "And I know that you're not one just yet." 

Kacie raised her eyebrows. She pulled her arm away from Jules. "Do you know where Mason is?"

Tyler pulled his arm away.

"He's dead, Kacie," Jules told her. "You wanna know who murdered him? Your little vampire-infested town did."

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in the RV, Eliza and Caroline were in the cage, with a metal plate in the middle of the cage to separate the to of them.

Brady aimed his gun at Eliza.

Eliza backed into the bars of the cage behind her, terrified, but there was no where to hide.

Caroline tried to stop him. "No, no, no, no, no!" Brady shot Eliza in the knee, making her scream. Eliza laid on the cage floor, crying. Brady shot Eliza in the shoulder, making her scream. Caroline screamed, crying. "Stop!"

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in the woods, Cristian, Kaylin, Damon, Stefan and Tyler faced Jules.

"Give us Caroline and Eliza," Kaylin told her. "Without a full moon, it's not an even fight, and you know it. We will take you."

"I'm not so sure about that, bad girl," Jules told her, whistling through her fingers. 

The rest of her pack walked out of their hiding places, surrounding Cristian, Kaylin, Damon and Stefan, all holding stakes and crossbows. 

Cristian, Kaylin, Damon and Stefan looked around.

Werewolf 10 shot an arrow into Cristian's chest, making him stop. Cristian gasped in pain.

Kaylin stopped fighting when she saw, angry and in denial. "No!" Jules shot Kaylin in the back with six bullets, making her fall to the ground. Caroline and Tyler each had one of Eliza's arms over their shoulders, helping her outside. Jules rushed toward them, pushing Eliza to the ground. Eliza landed painfully and weakly on her stomach, her wounded shoulder and knee scraping against the dirt, crying out in pain, nearly screaming. Jules pushed Caroline against the RV, putting the gun to her back. Brady flipped Damon to the ground, having a stake posed at his heart. Werewolf 9 pulled the stake out of Stefan's stomach, raising it to stake Stefan in the heart. Tyler saw all of this, and he didn't do anything. Kaylin struggled to stand as they were all about to be killed. "No!"

The remaining werewolves, including Jules and Brady, suddenly were in pain, holding their heads, screaming, falling to their knees.

Eliza looked up from the ground, trying to push herself up, gasping at the pain in her shoulder, stopping. She looked around, her voice shaky and breaking. "What's happening?"

Jonas walked into view. He was casting a spell on the werewolves, making them all fall unconscious.

Stefan and Damon stood.

Caroline helped Eliza stand, wrapping her uninjured arm around her shoulders.

"Elijah made a promise to Alex and Elena," Jonas told them. "I'm here to see it's upheld."

From 2.13 "Daddy Issues", in the RV, Brady, Jules and Tyler were talking.

"I don't get what Mason was even doing here in the first place," Brady told them.

"Because of this rock he was trying to find," Tyler answered.

"What rock?" Brady asked.

"A moonstone," Tyler answered.

"Where is it now?" Brady asked.

Tyler shook his head. "I couldn't tell you."