Chapter 1

Well I just trough my alarm clock against the wall, again... Dimitri's gonna kill me that's the third alarm clock this week. Well time to go see him.

"Hey Comrade" I said as I walked into the gym. He was sitting on the mat reading a western... Per usual.
"Morning Rose" He replied as I say my bag down. He got up and we headed to the track after we warmed up.

"I killed another alarm clock today" I said he just shook his head amused.

"That was the third one this week" He said, his voice had a tiny bit of amusement laced in there.

"I keep testing my alarm clocks against my wall but none of them stand a chance" I playfully pouted while he just grinned.

"You find this funny, Comrade?" I asked with my famous smirk in place.

"Maybe just a little." He replied with his own smirk.

"Always rational huh Comrade" I said flashing him one of my famous Man-Eater smiles.

After we finished working I got onto the machines pushing myself harder.

"If you push yourself any harder your gonna tire yourself out before we even hit the mat" Dimitri sounded like he was just reading my thoughts but who knows anymore.

"What are you doing?" I asked playfully "It sounds like you are reading my thoughts!"

Dpov Dimitri

Wow when did I get to know her so well? Maybe I can just read he so well that I can just do that? She is one special woman. "Hold on wait a minute, when did she become a woman?" A voice in my head asked. Well she is my Roza. "When did she become your Roza?" That voice asked again. Then she intruded my thoughts with a simple question "Awe we gonna hit the mat?" She asked annoyed.
"Yes, Roza" I said then realized what I said and hoped she didn't pay attention.
"What does Roza mean?" She asked. Yep she heard me. I'm dead.
"It means Rose in Russian." I commented as we got into our fighting stances. And then she nodded her head and I attacked, she blocked and did her own blow that was new to me.
"Where did you learn that?" I asked as we took our stances again.
"I don't know but I just saw it somewhere and thought I'd try it" she commented.

After we sparred for another half hour, I sent her to breakfast and went to stand in the cafeteria by her table.

A/N

I'm sorry that I updated so soon but I mean it'll work out. I have been working on this for weeks but just never really thought about waiting. I'm going to try to update every other day.