V. PUNCHES TO THE FACE

"DOES IT EVER STOP TALKING?" ALEC ASKED RHETORICALLY

"Is he always so charming?" Malia asked Izzy "firstborn. Heavy is the head that wears the crown" Izzy said walking towards Simon "well firstborn needs to pull his head out of his arse and stop being such a stuck up pratt" Malia mumbled and Alec turned to glare at her.

Malia caught the scent again and began walking to find the source until Alec pulled her back"where are you going?" he questioned "get your hand off of me before I break it" she hissed and he complied, still not used to the girls threats.

"what did you guys find out?" Malia asked as clary came out "valentine is clary's father" jace said "wait a minute, you're telling me this girl shows up out of nowhere and she's valentine's daughter? Did it occur to you she might be a spy? This might be part of her plan?" Alec said and Malia was getting pissed off with the way he was talking.

She got between Alec, clary and jace. She pushed Alec back slightly, and then let her fist collide with his face. He stumbled back slightly and Malia could feel herself losing control. "where is Simon?" clary asked and Izzy came running back and explained how she lost him.

The two girls went running off shouting out Simon's name "is that the mundanes name?" a voice called out and the entire group looked up to see someone dangling Simon by his fee. Once again Malia smelt the air and got the scent of death.

"I'm afraid Simon's coming with us" the guy said "no, he's not part of this clary screamed "then it'll be my pleasure to rip your undead throat out with my teeth" Malia growled "careful, wed be violating the accords"alec warned "I'm afraid your sidekicks quite right. The night children have broken no laws, were negotiating la loba" the guy said and the group turned to Malia not understand why he said what he did.

"the mundane, unharmed, for the mortal cup, and the clock is ticking, tick-tock, people" the vampire finished, then vanished. Malia was so angry with not only herself, but also the vampires.

She felt her claws extend and her eyes glow, she began to run and then shifted into her coyote form. She heard footsteps behind her only to see jace standing there with a shocked expression. She growled at him as he began to walk closer, soon enough the rest of the group was there, eyes wide and opened mouths.

Jace began to take steps closer and Malia kneeled to the ground, he stuck his hand out and she put her head into it; shifting back into her human form, panting. Her naked body was exposed but jace didn't seem to care, he was entranced by her glowing blue eyes.

Jace had to admit that he'd never seen a werewolf with blue eyes let alone a werecoyote with them. Izzy had remembered seeing the girl's clothes as they chased jace and instantly went to pick them up. She returned and handed Malia her clothes to which she took gratefully and put on. She was now fully human and in control.

"why didn't you tell us?" was the first thing clary said to the girl before she pulled her into a hug.

AFTER A WHOLE LPT OF EXPLAINING, THE GROUP WAS NOW BACK AT THE INSTITUTE TRYING TO FORM A PLAN TO GET SIMPN BACK.

"where are they anyway? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania?" Malia asked "actually, no, that was Camille's outfit, they're locals "jace explained "they're at the hotel dumort down in Gansevoort street" said "and we came back here? Why? we have to go there" clary said "I could track him by scent and I could mask my own so they wouldn't even smell me coming" Malia suggested

"we need a clave resolution for that"Alec said "the five of us can't declare war on vamps all by ourselves" Izzy said and Alec added "and we can't react without considering options, downworlders are slaves to their impulses, were not" Alec aid without even thinking, and Malia, without even thinking, went to lunge across the table to punch Alec in the face again, however, jace caught her before she could do anything this time "you know what Alec, maybe you should introduce your upper lip t your lower lip sometime and shut the fuck up" she growled, her eyes glowing faintly

"Malia's right, you can't just jump on all downworlders" Izzy said

"while we consider other options my other best friend is suffering" clary said and Malia moved from jace arms, much to his dismay, to go and comfort her friend. Comforting people was still new to Malia so she decided the safest option was to rub her arm and tell her they were going to get Simon back.

 Comforting people was still new to Malia so she decided the safest option was to rub her arm and tell her they were going to get Simon back