Chapter 7 - The Feelings In Need.

Start from the beginning

Anger took over me and I forcefully grab on her hand again. She wiggled her hand to loosen my grip but I did it in against and she wince in pain.

Then, the same female friend of hers who is watching her friend's condition quickly pushed me away that made me stumble backwards and caressed her friend's hand which is bruised from my grip.

The friend turned to me and yelled at me until the entire eyes were on us. This was embarrassing because I never have been yelled or cursed in front anyone especially by a woman but now I'm.

This feed in more fuel in my anger and when they were about to walk over me, I stood up and grab on the friend's hand that humiliates me. I turned her around and rose my hand to slap her while clearly showing my anger on my face.

She looked me in shock but in a second she reached for a wine bottle and hit it on my head with a strong force. I stumbled at the sharp twinge I felt when I started to get unconscious as I growled in pain.

The latter stood strong on her place with a broken wine bottle that covered on blood while pointing at me like she's is going to stab me and I can see a clear venom in her face. I stepped back and fell on the ground while growling in pain.

Later, I saw her disappearing when her friends pulled her away to get out of there but she unwillingly walked away with them while eyeing me with full anger and I started to see black.

When I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital and my head were bandaged. Then, my mother came into my sight and she asked me the reason how I got injured. I lied that I got hurt when I put on a sudden brake while I was driving and it cause my head to hit the steering wheel.

I know this was the worst lie but I couldn't tell her the truth also because its really embarrassing that I got hit and admitted to the hospital because of a woman. Thankfully she trusted my words and didn't lead for any police enquires.

The woman is really fearless to face a guy like that in a open public place and thinking about her made me cover with a bit fear inside.

End of Flashback*

He ended the conversation and took the liquor in a single gulp. I sat there with my jaw dropped on the floor and the woman that effecting me lately is the 'Jhansi Rani' or am I qualifying her wrongly?

Her look doesn't even showed me such thought and so do attitudes but as I told, she's something different from any other woman and I loved it. He, on the other side doesn't reptile even after got smacked by a woman.

How shameless.

"Okay, now tell me why are you very into this? " he asked while raising one of his eye brows back at me.

"Hey, she's my employee so I just don't want you to get into any trouble...you know. " I said while running a hand in my hair and he knew its a lie because he narrowed his eyes to me.

"Fine, okay. I kind if felt something amazing with her since the first time I laid my eyes on her . " I said coolly and now his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you joking? When you started to get into simple chicks? " he nearly yelled in surprise

"I'm not joking but yes, I really don't know what happened to me after she came into my life. It's as if...I had been possessed, by her. " I mumbled as I looked afar, remembering her beautiful feature.

"Bro, if your really serious please do throw away those thoughts because you know what's the exact situation happened in the pantry? She challenged me with a knife to stab me and I got...please don't say this to anyone...I got scared and also angry because she leads the situation again so I showed my anger on a mug by throwing it on the floor. And...and I ran away from there. " he said in frustration and huffed in the same time.

"I don't care, man. I love this feelings I'm having on her. I need her more than the feeling of wanting her. So, man, quit creating mess in her and this will be my final advice because next time I wouldn't be advising again. " I gave him a piece of my mind and he rolled his eyes.

He knew that I'm serious and I hope he listens to me. Whoever she is to him yesterday but after this, he must know of how much she meant to me.

So I got my answer and that's why he is effecting her from the first day. My thoughts about them were wrong and I only felt relief to get to know their past. Like, he deserves it at the first place and Ishita taught him well after that. Now, I can see of why he quit forcing woman to sleep with him and I couldn't believe that I had been befriending a moron.

I returned back home and decided to take a shower to cool down myself. The previous event in the bar rewinds in my mind.

Especially, the scene that happened in my office room today. Kane give a caution talk about playing her as one of my flings but he don't know that my thoughts about her is not like having her as my flings.

I really do want to be close to her and moreover, we are friends now so this may help me to get to know her better.