Rise

Last time on this is the dream

Dom: "Is that you... Yuuki, Miyuki?"

--Now---

Dom's POV

Dom: "So let me get this straight, you two come from another universe and came up with a magic sequence that enables you to travel through the multiverse?"

Yuuki: "That is correct. Though I have a question for you, how are you still alive?"

Dom: "Well long story short, when I died I met the goddesses life and death who had asked me to take on a job for them which is to clear the multiverse of scumbags whom they have listed down for me. Plus side I get really OP powers for accepting."

Yuki: "Huh, well... welcome back I guess."

Currently I am sat in my house with Miyuki sat next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder after crying, as well as holding me as though I would disappear any second. Seems like training my powers will be something I do after school tomorrow. Oh yeah, speaking of school, along with being resurrected my body seemed to have reverted to that of my 17 year old self putting me in the same year as... Issei Hyoudou. This is just what I needed... Not, to be stuck in the same class as the schools most hated perv as well as the protagonist of the DxD universe! Hopefully he doesn't associate himself with me nor come near me.

Dom: "Anyway it's 10:00 PM, shouldn't you two be heading home?"

Yuuki: "Fair point, we do have school tomorrow. Come on Miyuki let's go home"

Miyuki: "Fine."

After this the two leave and I trudge up to the master bedroom. Today has been a long and tiring day and I need a lot of sleep in order to focus in class tomorrow.

---Time Skip---

It's now quite early Monday morning and I'm messing around with my [The Gamer] ability. I'm scanning through my inventory and I seem to have kept several items from my past life. The most important ones being my phone and wallet. However, I saw a set of keys for a vehicle and they look oddly familiar. This causes me to jump up in excitement and sprint towards the only door I hadn't gone into in this house that leads to what I can only assume is the garage. I quickly swing open the garage door and there I see it... my wonderful Suzuki GSX-R750. Well I know how I'm getting to school now.

But before I get to school I want to do one thing. I want to try and spawn something using my [Cyber God] ability. So I think of one game I've been playing since my death and one game came to mind. Titanfall 2. Now what is the most basic weapon in Titanfall 2, one weapon comes to mind. A pistol that isn't to strong but is fully automatic, The RE-45 Auto. As soon as I thought of the weapon my hand started glowing a bright ice blue colour, eventually the glow dies down and my hand becomes weighed down by something. I look down and see the RE-45, I start messing about with it first I slide the clip out and see that the weapon is armed with training rounds. So I'd do what any normal human would do, I slipped the mag into the sidearm pulled the slide back, and let 'er rip. Of course when I say "normal human" I mean a gamer who is currently living his childhood dream. I smile with satisfaction as the brass shells hit the floor with a small metallic *tink* and the smile turns into a sadistic grin. Oh the amount of fun I'm going to have when I fully upgrade the ability and can become a full pilot. I can only assume the [Body of the Gamer] ability enables my body to negate the effect of recoil as my hand barely moved when firing a full auto weapon.

I then check the time and see it's about 8:30 AM, I should probably start leaving in order to get to school on time. So I grab my matte black helmet and my black hoodie. I put my hoodie on over my shirt then my blazer on over my hoodie. I then start my bike and speed of toward school.

---Time Skip---

After about 15 minutes I reach the front of Kuoh Academy, receiving many stares and comments such as "Who's the kid on the bike?" or "Is he new here?" I then drive through the front gates and direct myself towards the car park. I then park up, dismount, remove my helmet, then head off towards the office in order to get my schedule for the week as well as be directed toward my homeroom. On my way there I encountered two absolutely stunning young women. One with long black hair that stopped just before halfway down her thighs. She also had stunning amber coloured eyes. The other had short, bob cut, black hair that stopped just before her collar bone. She also had captivating magenta eyes. She was also slightly smaller than the young woman with long black hair. I know who both of them are, but in order to not rouse suspicion I'll play the fool.

Short black hair: "Good morning Mr.Lux. My name is Sona Sitri, the student council president. Beside me is the vice president of the student council, Tsubaki Shinra."

Tsubaki gives me a slight nod.

Dom: "Please Ms. Sitri, Dom is fine, I don't like the titles they make me feel old."

They both let out slight giggles at my statement which makes me smile.

Sona: "Anyways Dom, here is your schedule. Now if you follow us we'll take you to your homeroom."

After a bit of walking we arrived at my homeroom, class 3-B. Oh I wasn't looking forward to this. I walk into the room to be met with a woman who looks about 25. She has stunning, long silver hair and sea blue eyes.

Dom: "Good morning miss, I've been assigned this room as my homeroom."

Rossweisse: "Oh, do come in. you must be the new student. Hmm let's see. Ah yes Dom Lux. Well if you would please introduce yourself to the class."

Dom: "Of course miss. Hello everyone, as Ms.Rossweisse has said I'm Dom Lux. I've moved to Japan for some work but have also decided to continue my education as well, I hope you will take care of me."

At this point people started to raise their hands.

Murayama: "What do you do for work?"

Dom: "Oh, well that's quite simple really, I'm a freelance game developer?"

Katase: "What's a freelance game developer?"

Dom: "It's someone who travels around different companies and assists them on projects."

Aika: "Hang on a second, miss said your name was Dom Lux. As in THE Dom Lux?"

This question had caused me to start getting nervous. Clearly the goddesses had imprinted me into this world as a fairly big deal.

Dom: "Well I am Dom Lux. But I wasn't aware that my name was that large."

At this point everyone had gasped. Some pulled out phones and started taking pictures. Some had taken out copies of... Hang on a second that's Second Horizon, and had asked me to sign it. Even Ms. Rossweisse had a shocked expression at the revelation of my name.

Dom: "Ok ladies, gentlemen and pervs, I will answer all of your questions during lunch but now let's allow lovely Ms.Rossweisse to start teaching."

Rossweisse: "Thank you, Dom. Now if you could find yourself a seat and take out your equipment."

At this point in time people were trying to push others off of the seats next to them. I sigh to myself and look around, I then see an empty seat next to Xenovia and in front of Rossweisse's desk.

This is going to be a fun year.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Hey guys and girls. I'm back to the slightly longer chapters and our protagonist has started dabbling in his powers. I've also been given quite a cool power that I'll add in later and once Dom starts to level up. Anyways that's not the only thing I want to bring to your attention it is also the fact that yesterday we were at 13 reads. Today we're at 47. What is happening!? I couldn't thank you guys and girls enough. Thank you all for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter.