Protecting

Hello!!!! Im updating for you all! Well im going to apologize first sorry if there are any mistakes I'm writing on my iPhone si it's hard! But anywho! Soooooo! Louis cheated! Gasp! Okay oneith the book!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kira's P.O.V

I'm so happy Louis is out of te coma but he's been acting weird around me almost as if he's done something wrong.

"um Kira can I talk to you in private?" Louis asked. I nodded. Louis came home last week.

"okay we'll.... I don't know how to say this but...." he said. Oh god I knew this was going to come.

"you cheated on me." it came out more as a statement then a question. He nodded slowly.

"why? What did I ever do to you? Di I do something wrong? Am I not good enough?" I asked

"NO! None of that's true! And believe me the cheating occurred way different than you probably think." Louis said looking at the floor.

"I can't believe you." I said an stormed out of the room. I ran down the stairs but tripped someone caught me I looks up to see Liam.

"thank you." I said he nodded.

"what happened?" he asked.

"I-." I started the I broke down crying.

"Kira its okay you can tell me." he soothed.

"l-Louis c-cheated on m-me with a-nother g-girl." I said between sobs. Liam patted my back and then said

"don't worry I'll take care of him hell wish he never cheated on you." Liam said and gently set me down. He stomped up the stairs and I heard yelling but I couldn't tell what they were saying. A few minutes late an angry Liam came down the stairs.

"that little- don't tell me to- he's not the boss!" Liam mumbled.

"what happpened?" I hiccuped.

"he said to butt out but I told him I'm only protecting you and well he never told why he did it." Liam said.

"it's okay thank you for trying Liam." I said and gave him a hug. He nodded an I went uostairs to find Louis laying on my bed. I stomped into the nearest room.

I looked around. It was Harry's. The the bathroom door opined and a naked Harry came out. I screamed an he laughed.

"Harry! Put some clothes on!" Ishout.

"oh don't pretend you don't like it!" he said winking. I rolled my eyes.

"fine since I'm in your room I'm going to let you stay like that." I said he fist pumped and told me to sit on the bed.

"what happened with you and Louis?" he asked.

I broke down crying again. He rubbed my back and I stayed hiccuping I between my sobs

"that bastard cheated on you didn't he?!" Harry yelled. I nodded.

"don't worry I'm here." he said I smiled a bit then dug my face in Harry's chest.

"thank you Harry for being here for me." I said.

"no problem." he said. Then u realized something.

I might be in love with Harry.

Woah! So much drama! Sorry for the short chapter! But REMEBER! 2 comments and 1 vote or no update! Thanks for reading! I love you all!

-El