Amazing

Kiras P.O.V

Well Niall took me shopping i got a phone a whole bunch of new clothes and more. Now im so nervous im going to meet the lads. They could hate me and this could end horribly.

"Trust me theyll love you! I already showed them a picture of you!" Niall said reassuringly. I nodded. When we got there Niall opoened my door for me and in the doorway stood 4 very fit looking guys....

"Is this the lovely Kira?" Liam asked. I blushed and Niall nodded.

"Aww! Shes blushing!" Louis said teesingly.

"Well im liam."

"Im louis. Or SUPERMAN!" He shouted.

"Im zayn." I looked at harry waititng for him to introduce himself but he was frozen staring at me.

"HARRY!" Niall yelled in his face he snapped out of it quickly.

"Oh i-im h-harry." He said shakily. He held out his hand but i hugged him instead he was blushing a very deep red. I giggled.

"Awww hazzas got a crush!" Louis teased.

"Do not!" he protested. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Okay well Kira come with us and well show you youre room." Niall said taking my hand. I swear i saw harrys face lite up with anger...

Harrys P.O.V

Right when i liad eyes on Kira i knew i had to make her mine no matter what and when Niall took her hand even though shes his sister it made me furious.

"Um Haz? Lets go." Louis said taking my arm and dragging me behind niall and kira.

When we got to her room her face lit up like shed never seen something so beautiful.

"Wow i dont know what to say." She said.

"I designed it." I said. She smiled and ran over and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." She said.

Thats when i wondered if she loved me like i loved her...

Btws thats kira on the side i imagined her looking like cher lloyd. Anyway! What did you think? Yes no? Should i keep writing?! Comment!

-El