Still in love

Thank you guys so much! You are all so helpful and I love you all! Well heres a chapter!

Kiras P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since louis kissed me. Ever sence then theres been much more. But im not so sure if it feels right... I don't even know... I'm so confused. But its like theres fireworks when I kiss him but... I don't know... Ughh! Why is life so complicated?!

"Kira?" Someone asked knocking at my door. I shoved my head quickly into my pillow. I couldn't tell who had came in.

"Kira are you alright?" It was Louis. I looked up from pillow at him.

"Yeah... Its just I miss my friends at the foster home. Not that theyd still be there." I said. He nodded.

"Well we have to go to the studio. But I don't think anyone else is home. I can invite Danielle over if you want...?" He asked. Danielle is one my best friends she's liams ex girlfriend but theyre still friends. (I'm not trying to bash liam and Danielle I love them both together so no harm intended.)

"Sure ill got get changed." I said running into the bathroom but then turning around and giving louis a kiss.

"Okay ill go call her now." Louis said walking out of the room. I ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

10 minutes later and I was out of the shower in my bra and underwear and a towel on my head. I dicided on a black tank top and ripped white short shorts.

"Kira? Can I come in?" I heard Danielle ask.

"Yep." I said.

She opened the door and sat at the end of my bed.

"So whats up?" I asked her.

"I actually have a problem...." She said looking at the floor.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't think you want to know..." She said still looking at the floor.

"Come on you can tell me anything." I said.

"Okay well... I'm still in love with liam..." She said.

Ohhhhhhh Drama! LOL okay well please comment and vote!!! If I get atleast 2 comments and 1 vote ill update the next chapter!!!

-El