Ragini pouts and was about to say something but a peon comes there.

Peon: principal sir has called all of you to his office.

All looks at each other angrily and starts leaving when Ragini's duppata gets stuck in Laksh's watch. Both were trying to remove it looking at each other.

🎶🎵Kehte hai khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye 🎵🎶

Finally the duppata was removed and all headed towards principal's office.

Sanskar (in mind): is war ke baad to mujhe nahi lagta ke meri love story ka kuch ho sakta hai.

//Ise apni love story ki padi h😂//

******************************

Principal's office:

All of the eight enters, greets the principal and stands in front of him in a row, boys and then girls.

Laksh and Ragini were besides each other, glaring.

Principal: first tell me what happened that you all started world war in the college?

Ryan, Arjun, Misha and Naina tells him everything from their perspectives.

Principal: I think you guys should clear the misunderstanding first.
I know Ryan very well he don't do such things. The one doing that will regret for sure. Ms Misha Gadodia you are mistaken. And about you Mr Arjun Maheshwari I trust Naina completely.

Laksh glares Arjun.

Arjun bends his head down but from his facial expressions no one can say that he was affected a bit😂.

All were just nodding their heads to whatever the principal was saying.

Principal: now Arjun and Misha you have to apologize to Naina and Ryan respectively.

Arjun/Misha (unwillingly): sorry...

Principal: good. This is the first and last warning to all of you. If I ever again came to know about you breaking the rules, creating indiscipline or any other complaints then you all will be rusticated without any other warning (angrily).

All nods their heads and started leaving.

Principal: Mr Laksh Maheshwari and Ms Ragini Gadodia both of you stay here.

All except Raglak leaves.

Principal: I didn't expect this from you both. You both are mature. How could you both end up in fighting instead of stopping your siblings?

Raglak: sorry sir...

Laksh looks at Ragini angrily.

Principal: hmm... I hope it was the first and last time.

Raglak: yes sir...

Principal: Mr Laksh I have many complaints of Arjun. He's never serious about anything. You know what he did today.

He tells the morning incident to him.

Ragini was controlling her laugh hearing that.

Laksh looks at her angrily.

Laksh: I'll definitely take care of that sir. He'll not do it again.

Principal: that will be better for him.

Both Raglak left the office. While leaving Laksh holds Ragini's hand, pulls her to a corner and pins her to the wall, holding her shoulders very tightly.