-twelve-

Savannahs p.o.v
"Jezz" i whisper stumbling back  hitting something i turn and aim my gun and seeing jax hold his hands up in defence "woah woah woah" opie says standing infront of jax  i drop my gun and look back at jezz i sigh dropping to my knees searching his pockets  "savannah" jax sighs  as i search "savannah" he protests  i unzip the jacket and find a file i grab it and start flipping through it "savannah god dammit  stop it" jax shouts  making me freeze i look up at him and he sighs squatting next to me "you need to come inside its not safe out here darlin" i shake my head "they're gonna kill me jax" i whisper  before snatching his knife out of his belt "savannah stop!" Juice shouts as they all rush to stop me  i put my hands up in defence "i have a tracker on me i need to destroy it"  clay raises an eyebrow "where"  i hold my arm out and see the scar on my forearm i  clench my teeth and dig the knife into my skin digging out the tracker   ans once i finely got  it out i put it on the ground and stabbed it with the knife  i frown as i look up and see the faces of the sons "listen... i should stay away from yous im not safe and im about to start a war .... tell gemma i said sorry about the house ill pay for repairs" i grab jezzs body and drag it to my car throwing it in the boot as the sons watch   i sigh in frustration  looking at my dress it had blood all over it i growl  and im spun around i see jax standing there "let me help you" 

Flashback
"papá no puedo hacerlo" ( papa i can't do it) my father chuckles squatting down to my height "let me help you" he  grabs the helmet from my hands  and places it on my head buckling it up "ver princesa" (see princess)
"Easy" he states grinning and kissing my cheek  before a man walks in "tío Álvarez" (uncle Alvarez)  he grins  hugging me before looking at my father "you ready for lock down" 
End flashback

My eyes widen and i blink a few times i was remembering things i had forgotten .... the agency .. brain washed me   "ive gotta go" i whisper backing away  shaking my head "savannah?" clay questions   and i shake my head as memories fly through my head  my fathers death, my mothers death, how i grew up ,where i grew up , i was taken from my family by the atf thats how the agency got me they didnt just find me for no reason though  ive been fighting since i could  walk ... my family ..were the Mayans
i look at clay a man who had helped me out so much since ive been in charming i open my mouth to say something than snap it shut  and frown in frustration like a child i was furious after all of these years ..theyve trained me up to die ...and all for there own benefit  ... and the sons were the only people  who had genuinely been nice to me  ...and they had only known me for a few weeks  i couldnt get my words out i didnt know what to say or do ... but what do you do when your whole life comes crashing down around you  i  look at clay frowning "im saying this for your safety  and your families safety ... clay go on lockdown , take everyone to the club house" he watches me carefully "sav no" jax states and i shut the boot of my car   looking at him " im sorry"

I sit in my loungeroom reading through the file that i had found on jezz
It had everything about me in it  pictures of me and my uncle i was happy ... but i was taken away  i frown reading the atf file

The motorcyle gang 'Myans MC' have been arrested for running a drug cartel, removed from the custody of Marcus Alvarez was a young girl  Savannah Marie Tenox.
The young girl has been placed up for adoption to go to a family as far away from charming and lodi as possible

I  hold a photo of me, my mother, my father and uncle   i looked happy .. i looked safe  but mostly i looked loved  
I stand up and secure a bullet proof vest on myself  "you know this is a suicide mission" jax spoke behind me making me jump .. i was so distracted  i didnt even hear him come in "so be it" i speak softly   strapping a gun to my waist "im coming" he states  i turn to look at him .. he was in a black hoodie,black jeans and a black beanie .. and his kute was off "jax you have more to live for than i do ... Abel, your mum, the club-" he cut me off by slaming his lips onto mine kissing me passionately  and taking my breath away.
I relax into the kiss running my hands down his toned back before he pulls away resting his forehead on mine "and you have something to live for too , savannah your different i like that no other girl has ever made me feel the way you make me feel and we arent even together" i blush slightly and he smirks kissing my forehead "plus do you really think the boys were gonna just sit back and let you get killed"  he states "oh no we wernt" bobby confirms walking into the room "you kids ready , everyones outside waiting" i look at them with confusion and jax smirks "your part of samcro now babe  like i told you before , im not gonna let them hurt you"  he grabs my hand and pulls me outside where the rest on samcro were waiting clay pulls me into a hug  before pulling away smiling at me "whats the plan princess"