t h r e e

"Blair, Teddy, Olivia, these are the Why Don't We boys."

I greeted the boys one by one, when I came to Corbyn, his eyes widened.

"Oh my god, is that really you Liv?"

The way he said my name made me cringe. It was as if we were long lost friends and we were meeting again at a high school reunion.

"You guys know each other?" Joey raised a brow.

"Yeah," Corbyn answered before I could utter out a word, "We were childhood friends!"

His eyes averted back to me, "It's been what, two years?"

"Yeah, about," I managed to speak.

Corbyn was about to ask another question when Teddy interrupted, "I love a reunion as much as the next guy but let's go sit down and have some drinks, yeah?"

Everyone nodded and followed Teddy over to one of the seating areas.

I shoot Teddy a look of gratitude.

As I was trailing behind the group, Corbyn joined me again, "So, how are you?"

"I'm great."

"You look great. It's so strange, seeing you again,"

I nodded.

Strange was an understatement.

"Olivia!" Blair called me over to her and I thank the gods. 

I sat between Sam and Blair, while Corbyn sat on the other side of the couch.

It fucking baffles me how he can act so nonchalant about this. Had he really forgotten everything that had happened between us?

We all remained seated, talking and laughing. Everyone was engaged in conversation, including myself.

I hadn't realized how much time had passed,

"I need a drink,"

Blair nodded at me, "I'll go with you,"

Blair and I both got up and walked to one of the near by bars.

"Two cranberry vodkas please," Blair ordered for the both of us.

"So,"

"Don't start, Blair,"

She groans, "Don't avoid this, Liv."

When I didn't say anything she continued, "You were basically just freaking out earlier and I know you're just putting on a front for everyone else's sake right now but you don't have to pretend with me."

I sighed, "You're right. I just don't understand, he's completely unfazed. I think he's forgotten about me."

The bartender placed our drinks in front of us.

"You know, maybe this is a sign. It's been two years, I think it's time you move on."

"I have moved on!"

She sends me an unbelieving look, "Really? Because I think you just forgot about him and now that he's back, so are your feelings."

"I'll admit, things were left unfinished. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't feel anything for him. It's been two years, it's time I forget about him too."

"If you say so," Blair heads back to the group before me.

I stay back and order another drink since I had already seemed to finish mine in the span of us talking.

I walk back myself after getting another drink.

"Hey Olivia," Sam called, "Everyone decided to go to Disney tomorrow, are you in?"

I look at Blair to see her face amused with my answer, "Yeah, sounds fun."

Looks like I'm going to see more of Corbyn than I planned.

-

"You know, Corbyn's not that bad of a guy," Teddy spoke out of the blue.

Blair gets up from the back seat to smack him on the head.

"Hey!" He yelled out before rubbing his forehead.

I chuckled, "You've seem to have taken a liking to him, since we practically had to beg you to take us home."

"Don't get too keen on him, what he did to Olivia was still pretty shitty," Blair retorted.

"Yeah I know, but maybe he's change,"

I furrowed my brows, "Two hours ago you wanted to beat his ass, and now you practically wanna marry him."

"No homo though,"

"Don't tell us," Blair laughed, "tell Corbyn."