Chapter One-why me????

A/N-it's going to be by point of view throughout the story. Ok? And I will be using *****, for the bad swear words. Like I will say Damn,freaking,and crap. But yeah, ya get what I mean.

Olivia's Pov~

I woke up to a loud bang on my door.

"Olivia! Get your freaking a*** up now!" Dammit it was my father, and he's drunk again, for the 10th time this week!

I groaned as I got up in my pyjamas, and walked down the stairs to see my father laying on his chair with a beer bottle in his hand, then he threw it on the floor.

"Get me another beer sl** !" He yelled at me. So I walked into the kitchen to grab him a bottle, then I found it and walked over to him but it slipped out of my hand, falling to my feet. Crap......

"Olivia! how dare you drop my beer! You deserve a great punishment for this!" He said as he got up and threw me over his shoulder. But I pounded on his back.

"LET ME DOWN!!!!!" I yelled. But he kept going up the stairs until he made it to his tour torturing room. Aw great.

Then he threw me on the bed and he looked through his dressers.

"knife,no. cigarette, no. Aw yes, perfect!" He said. And I was getting scared.

Then he was pulling his belt off of his pants.

"strip." He said.

"No way,your my father." I said.

"STRIP YOU F****** S***, OR I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" He screamed.

Then I started to take off my clothe until I was in my bra and underwear.

"good girl. Now lay on that bed." He said. So I walked over and laid on my stomach. Suddenly I felt the belt connect to my back, and then again, and again, and again.

I was in so much pain.

"dad stop." I said.

"no turn around on your back!" He screamed at me. Then I turned as I felt the belt connect with my stomach. Then he took my bra off and ripped it. That was my only bra. Then he whipped me in the chest. then he took off my underwear and ripped it. That was the last pair of underwear that I had. Then he whipped me 'there'. And I cried out in pain. Then he walked downstairs. Probably to fall asleep on his stupid piece of crap chair.

So I just laid there on that hard rock of a bed thinking, why me???? why did this have to happen to me? Why did I have to get bullied for 8 years and still counting? why do I get abused by my father? Why did mom have to die? Why did Louis leave me to die in my tears??????? That's the point, I don't know.........