ending note

KATIE SPEAKS! ( for the final time wowee this bitch can finally shut up )

wow. that's all i have to say. wow.

when i first started this fic, the plot wasn't even mine. i got it from cay's plot shop. so when the i published the intro and maybe the first chapters or so and it like blew up, i was convinced it was because of cay's plot shop. but then as i progressed and kept pumping out chapters and gaining so many more views, i was confident enough to say that you guys genuinely liked my writing.

when writing tampons, it was never my intention to follow an actual plot. i just went with the flow honestly. that's why most of the chapters in act one are a lil over the place, and in my opinion more funny because i came up with them at the top of my head.

when i was writing act two, i knew i wanted to add more drama instead of just having them getting back together. so i added janet in, and honestly, im glad i did. although her impact on angen was huge, i dont think the reason why she did it was clear to me, but that might just be me.

towards the end, when i publisher chapter 38, i didn't update after that until about two weeks later. in that time period i was a little busy, although i had been plenty of time to write, it's just i wasn't feeling it ig? but then i saw all of the comments telling me to update, and im glad i did.

looking at when i started, i thought this book wouldn't take off like it did. but it really did, which is why im so thankful for all the spamming of comments, encouragement, and overall love i got for this book.

— a few special people i want to thank

sovthside
i love you bitch, i ain't never gonna stop lovin you bitchhh
but seriously, i love you so much and wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't come up with this AMAZING plot. not to mention, you made a bomb ass manip of angen which i will lowkey treasure forever. thank you cay 💘💘

lunarvacations
y'all had this coming but abby, you know you mean the absolute universe to me and you've been my biggest supporter. you've helped me with plots, and ideas, and im forever grateful. I love you sunshine 💖💗💕💞💗💘

sunnywheelers SHIRIEYS calebsmclaughlin Theeffingunicorn lemontozier bitchinsav sunsland
ah, the rest of thr lpve clin. you guys have helped me out so much, always spamming the fuck out of me (esp cara) and you all mean the world to me. love you weirdos 💕💓💖💜💞💝💗💕

blushybabe voidsteveharrington
daisyridles s-schnapps ncahschnapp spidersadie -slimshadyy mermaid-flash -ironspidey
you all supported the fuck out of this book and i severely appreciate it. and i bet if you go through comments i bet you all make up at least a third of them which warms my heart so dearly. i love you guys 💝🤧💗💖💞

to everyone else reading this now
thank you. thank you so so SO much. i never would've thought i would make it to 10k reads, let alone 37k reads. all of your comments made my day whenever i updated and seeing everyone loving and appreciating the characters and plot and overall book warms my heart. thank you. i truly love you all. ❤️

anyways, enough of that sappy shit, y'all know im not that kinda person, but i go on and on but i'm almost done, but i just got a few more things to say.

1.) after adding janet in and seeing her character development, i knew i didn't want to be done with her just yet. after seeing all of you guys' positive reactions to 'jadie,' the ship name for janet and sadie, i have put the idea of a possible spinoff for the two into my head! i still need to formulate a plot and all that jazz, so the idea isn't definite, but if it does end up happening i will make sure to let you all know!

2.) should i do a character ask? im gonna do a character ask. if you don't know what a character ask is, i put the list of characters and you ask questions to that character and i answer them from their point of view! it seems super fun and i will have it up soon.

3.) okay so obviously this book needs editing. like badly. i'll probably be going through and editing each chapter so if you get spammed with notifications from this, i am extremely sorry. i haven't decided if i'm going to go through and unpublish them all to edit or not (although that's so much easier) but it all depends on how much the chapter needs editing.

alright well i'll stop wasting your time. if you made it this far and read all of this, congratulations, i love you. expect more updates and news for this book soon!

love, katie <3