xxiv. FINE

TAMPONS!
( chapter twenty-four )

ANGELINA'S EYES WIDENED as almost hundreds of texts flew in from gaten. mostly of him begging for forgiveness, and that it's just a misunderstanding, but she didn't believe it.

not even bothering to scroll through all the texts, angelina takes a deep breath and sends him one instead.

ANGELINA
wtf

GATEN
OH MHSHSJKS

GATEN
ANGELINA IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY

ANGELINA
*sneeze*

GATEN
bless you? what was that for

ANGELINA
sorry, im allergic to bullshit.

GATEN
KSKSKKD

GATEN
OKAY BUT REALLY I'M SOSOSOSOSO SORRY AND IF YOU LET ME EXPLAIN THIS THEN YOU'LL FORGIVE ME RIGHT

ANGELINA
depends.

ANGELINA
you got one minute or im out

GATEN
OKAYOKAY THANK YOU

GATEN
when you first texted me, of course i was surprised. a girl wanted tampons. when you started talking to me more, it's like i felt something. so i hid my identity so you wouldn't think of me any different. im just a teenage boy, just like garrett. do you know how hard it was though? everytime i wanted to tell you, i couldn't. i didn't want to ruin what we had.

ANGELINA
but you did ruin what we had. severely. and that's your own problem.

GATEN
ANGELINA I KNOW AND I'M TRYING TO FIX IT

ANGELINA
i let you explain. you had your chance, gaten.

GATEN
yeah well sometimes people deserve second chances. can't make that mistake again.

ANGELINA
are you really trying to put the blame on me now?

GATEN
angelina im trying to forgive you too here. you just left me, without giving me a chance to explain.

ANGELINA
yeah, but did i really need to? what you did was totally uncalled for.

GATEN
and as you could see from my hundreds of messages, ive tried explaining why, tried saying sorry but you wouldn't even respond.

ANGELINA
i blocked you. and im glad i did.

GATEN
you know what, blocking sounds kinda fun right now. maybe i should do that, but instead of just blocking your messages, i should block you out of my life.

ANGELINA
that's agreeable.

GATEN
fine.
MESSAGE NOT SENT

ANGELINA
fine.
MESSAGE NOT SENT

___
KATIE SPEAKS!

all of you:

me: