xxxv. SHOOK™

TAMPONS!
( chapter thirty five )

GATEN MATARAZZO WAS ready. he was ready to pitch his idea to shawn and sadie, ready to commit to buying plane tickets from atlanta to washington, and ready to see his girlfriend of about three months now.

walking around set, gaten decided to talk to sadie first. that way, the two of them can tackle shawn together.

going to her trailer, gaten doesn't bother knocking, so he just walks in.

"where are you sadie idontknowyourmiddlename sink?" gaten yells, laughing as he remembers earlier events when she did the same thing.

"ew, it's you. what do you want?" the redhead asks, taking a bite out of her cookie from the couch.

"i want you to go to olympia, washington with me this weekend." gaten says, his toothy grin wide as sadie's smile faltered.

"dude, if it's some panel you're going to alone with old farts, i don't wanna hear it. i've done enough panels, i deserve a break, okay? don't get me wrong, they're fun but i want a chill weekend to catch up on Netflix here so-"

"it's for angelina's musical," gaten interrupts. "her friend janet suggested you come with me since you and angelina are so close. i think she'd want to meet you in person at least once, don't you think? plus, her play is gonna be so good and you're a sucker for into the woods so why not?"

all sadie could do was stare at gaten dumbstruck, with a grin on her face.

"so is that a yes, or should i just ask caleb or something?" gaten asks, raising an eyebrow.

"no, no, sorry, it's just im still shook i get to meet angelina in person. yes you idiot, i'll go with you! i'd never trade it for the world," sadie says, hugging gaten. "besides, i am a huge sucker for into the woods."

"see? it'll be so much better than netflix this weekend." gaten points out.

"well–"

gaten interrupts the girl once more, earning a glare from her. "anyways, i have a another idea. we see if shawn wants to come and scout some talent. you know he's always looking."

sadie's eyes go a little wide. "you want shawn. shawn levy. to go to a high school production of into the woods? while the show is in production? bad idea. bad, BAD idea."

"but it's worth a shot! this could get angelina into the business, and other kids too! we had our shot, this is theirs sadie. so please, come ask with me?" gaten pleads.

sadie sighs, biting her lip. "ugh, fine. but if he says no, this was your idea."

gaten laughs, rolling his eyes and walking out of the trailer with the redhead. it would be a tough shot, but it was worth it.

"SURE. WHY NOT, i don't have much in my schedule this weekend anyways. where was it again?" shawn levy responds to gaten and sadie, who took the response in shock.

"i'm sorry, what? y-you'll go?" gaten asks, stuttering out of shock.

"well, yeah. you know i'm always on the lookout for talent. especially musicals. speaking of, there's this new one and i bet some kids would be perfect for it. now where is this high school again?" shawn says, a smile on his face.

"olympia, washington. capital high school." sadie answers before shawn can change his mind.

"great! i'll book the flight for tonight. sound good?" shawn asks as the two teens nod eagerly. "i'll let your parents know about the details later. now go on you rugrats, i got stuff to do." shawn teases, shooting them out of his trailer.

once gaten and sadie exit, the jump in excitement and joy. sadie would meet her best friend, gaten would meet his girlfriend, and angelina? well, she'll be shook.™

___
KATIE SPEAKS!
in the last chapters authors note, i said janet was nice. multiple comments were still saying that you don't believe me. if you don't believe me, that's cool, but you should because it's true. i'm honestly too lazy to make her any more evil. so just think of it as a steve character development, okay? so let's, like, stop with the "bitch" comments when i write about janet.

ps, she basically joined angen so idk why u hatin on a her

pps, ik i said no more irls but i lied. oops.