No Trust

Y/N POV

I was so close to escaping... how did i not succeed? Is that why my parents never wanted me? More money and because i am a dissapointment?

I woke up and looked around seeing the white walls and a bed, i was in my room.

I quickly got up and ran to the door trying to open it, it was locked.

Y/N: HEY! OPEN THIS DOOR!
You yelled

You turn back and walk to the bed slowly until *creaaak*, you look back and see a frowning Chanyeol.

Y/N: ....Chanyeol....

Chanyeol: im sorry... i had to do it..

Y/N: I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!
Your eyes turn a deeper red from anger

Chanyeol: Im sorry Fanx! I-i understand if you hate me now...

Y/N: Of Course i hate you!!!!
You throw him out of your room and run out seeing the stairs. You run up the stairs running all over the place when you hear *BEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEEP*

Y/N: That rat.. i better hurry or else i'd get caught again..

You run to the 4th floor out of breath and grab as much supplies as you can. A gun, backpack, food, a flashlight and some medicine. You quickly run back into the hall and run towards an exit door.

Speaker: SHE WENT OUT THE EXIT DOOR, 4TH FLOOR! GET HER NOW!

BTS POV

We were sleeping but then we heard *BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP* WHAT HAPPENED?

Jin: OMO what was that?
He said covering his ears

Namjoon: U-um i don-

Speaker: SHE WENT OUT THE EXIT DOOR,  4TH FLOOR! GET HER!

We all look at eachother then Yoongi stands up

Yoongi: Bye im leaving!

Taehyung: WAIT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GUARDS!!!

Jungkook: WE WILLTAKE ANOTHER EXIT DUMBNUTT!

Yoongi: Lets go!
We ran all the way across the hall and met the exit door

Jin: How do we get it open!!!

J-Hope: move!
He said pushing through

He took a wire out of his hair and put it in the knob wiggling it around. *bing*

J-Hope: There! Run!

Y/N POV

You run as fast as you can into the woods about.. 3 hours away and fell into a hole but suprisingly it closed back up and you look around.

Y/N: Woah..
You see all kinds of things from food to blankets and a nice bed!

Y/N: Hello?..
No one answered

Y/N: I guess this place is mine now
You smiled and got out of the place

Y/N: Hmm
You walked for a few mins and ended up at a beautiful lake, you got undressed and went into the lake.

BTS POV

We got out and ran for a long time until we smelled something fresh, like water!

Jimin: Hyung what is that?

Taehyung: Im not sure...

Jungkook: Its a lake!!
He quickly undressed and walked in not making a sound

Yoongi: U-uhm Hy-Hyu-Hyung!!
He pointed in the back of Jungkook.

Y/N POV

I was enjoying my time in the lake, i dunked my head and went diving in it, u was following a fish around and caught it with my sharp teeth, i was so hungry! I swam to the top and i saw something unbeleivable, the 7 boys!!  I had my mouth underwater and my horns and eyes in the air... there was a guy infront of me and another guy pointing at me..

3RD POV

Jungkook: Huh? What's wrong hyung?
They looked terrified so i slowly looked behind me. I was shocked and scared

Jungkook: YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ITS Y-YOU!! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!
She looked amused and annoyed, she revealed her face and top half, she covered herself up though first.

Y/N: What are you doing here
You mumbled because you had a fish in your mouth.

Jimin: Hot!!!

Namjoon: Jimin-ah stay away from her! jungkookie get back here fast and quickly!!!

I grabbed onto jungkooks shoulder.

Y/N: Why? We just started the game.