*Tooth & Claw*

Začať od začiatku

"Would you girls like to see him?" the Doctor asks, looking between us.

"How do you mean? In concert?" Rose asks, her eyes widening with her mouth hanging open.

I go over and close her mouth, "you'll catch flies, Rosie," I smirk and then run to hide behind the Doctor when she goes to slap me.

"What else is a TARDIS for?" the Doctor scoffs lightly, giving me an amused smile before grabbing my hand and twirling me out. "I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar," he smirks, twirling me back as I giggle and we dance - bounce, really - around the console with Rose laughing. "The first anti-gravity Olympics... Caesar crossing the Rubicon... or... Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November 1979!" he stops us in front of Rose. "What do you think, Rose? It's your birthday?" he smiles.

Rose smiles between us, "Sheffield it is!" she cheers.

"Hold on tight!" the Doctor smirks, throwing a lever down.

I squeak at the sudden jolt, grabbing onto the Doctor tighter and he laughs, wrapping his arm around my waist. With his free hand, he grabs his hammer and hits the console with it as he shouts, "landing!"

"Stop hitting her," I scold, slapping his hand away and he rolls his eyes as the TARDIS hums in appreciation.

"Stop!" Rose shouts.

The Doctor lands the TARDIS and the three of us go flying backward. I lay back against the grating floor before glancing between Rose and the Doctor and we burst out laughing.

"1979! Hell of a year!" the Doctor stands, giving Rose and me a hand up. "China invades Vietnam!" he pulls me over to the door, grabbing his coat and I help him into it quickly. "The Muppet Movie! Love that film! Margaret Thatcher... ugh..." he makes a face, making Rose and I giggle. "Skylab falls to Earth with a little help from me... nearly took off my thumb!" he tells us as we head out. "I like my thumb! I need my thumb! I'm very attached to..." he trails off as we notice a group of redcoats around us, guns raised. "... my thumb," he finishes lamely as the soldiers cock their guns, the three of us putting our hands up immediately. "1879... same difference," he shrugs.

I roll my eyes with a smile, "we ended up here cause you keep hitting her with that bloody hammer," I whisper and the Doctor sticks his tongue out. "... and it is not the same difference," I shake my head, trying not to laugh.

The Captain - who was on a horse - speaks up with a strong Scottish accent, "you will explain your presence and the nakedness of this girl," he gestures to Rose and I snort quietly when she looks down at her outfit with a frown.

"Are we in Scotland?" the Doctor asks, adopting a Scottish accent and I blink at how good it sounded.

"How can you be ignorant of that?" the Captain frowns, probably thinking the Doctor's an idiot, which... well... he wouldn't exactly be wrong.

"Oh, I'm... I'm dazed and confused," the Doctor shrugs. "I've been chasing this... this wee naked child over hill and over dale," he smiles over at Rose. "Isn't that right, ya... timorous beastie?"

Rose rolls her eyes, "och, aye! I've been oot and aboot!" she attempts an accent and fails miserably.

"No, don't do that," the Doctor shakes his head.

"Hoots mon!" Rose smiles, sending me a wink as I snicker.

"No, really don't," the Doctor winces. "Really," he adds for emphasis.

"Will you identify yourself, sir?" the Captain cuts in. "And this woman?" he gestures to me.

"I'm Doctor James McCrimmon and this wee lass is Nurse Lizzie Tyler! From the Township of Balamory," the Doctor introduces us with a wide grin and I shake my head with a small smile. "Eh... I have my credentials, if I may?" he asks, gesturing to his coat and the Captain nods so we lower our hands.