Part 5: Flashback

Flashback

I was running around  the red keep. "Hurry Danny or Rhaegar is going to get us. Hurry!" I yelled looking behind me I Than was picked up by someone and they started to tickle me. "Hahahah! Stop please!" I laughed out I looked to see it was my big brother Rhaegar. "I don't know I'll stop if you say I'm the best big brother ever." He said laughing "Ok ok, your the best big brother ever! Hahahh!" I laughed out he stopped tickling and start throwing me in the air and catching me. Danny than ran over. "Me next, me next!" She yelled with her hands out, he put me down and picked her up and did what he did to me after that he pick me up to he had both of us in his arms. "We love you big brother." We said at the same time and kissed his cheek. "I love you guys too." He said kissing us on the forehead. "Come on let's play hide in seek. Your It first Rhaegar." I said he nodded and put me and Danny down we started to run to the garden we split up, when I was running down the hall I ran into my other brother. "I'm sorry Viserys I wasn't looking." I apologized he looked angry. "NEXT TIME WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU LITTLE USELESS BRAT!" He  yelled walking away I started to cry and ran to find Rhaegar. I finally find him trying to look for us. "Rhaegar!" I yelled crying he turn around seeing me crying I jumped in his arms and put my head in to his neck. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back. "I accidentally ran into Viserys when I was running and he yelled at me and called me a useless brat." I said into his neck he pulled away so he can see my face he wiped my tears away. "Hey don't listen to him, your not useless or a brat your an amazing person with a kind heart and you will make someone happy in life you and Danny both are these thing do not let Viserys bring your spirit down ok." He said I smiled and nodded "Thank you Rhaegar you help a lot." I said kissing his cheek. "Now go hide and ill come find you guys." He said I nodded and ran away.

🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡

I ran down the halls to the throne room knowing my father is in there also knowing no ones in there except him. "Daddy, daddy!" I yelled running into the throne room to him jumping into his lap hugging his neck. "Daddy, daddy. Look what Rhaegar got me." I said holding it up to him. "It's wonderful my princess." He said smiling down at me.

"Daddy, I heard that a war is starting with are house and stark and Baratheon house, why is that?" I said d at him

"Daddy, I heard that a war is starting with are house and stark and Baratheon house, why is that?" I said d at him. "No Sweetheart that's not what's happening why don't you go find your sister and you guys have fun." He said kissing my forehead I nodded and kissed his cheek and ran to my sister.

🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡⚔️🗡

I was running down the halls of the red keep trying to get to my father. My sister was with Viserys and Rhaegar was somewhere else something was happening and I wanted to find father, so I ran from my sister and brother to the throne room thinking father would be there when I got there I saw Jaime with my father my dad had his back to him when I saw Jaime pull his sword out. "DADDY!" I yelled but it was to late Jaime all ready stabbed my father. "NO DADDY!" I yelled running to my dads body putting his head in my lap crying my eyes out. "No daddy don't leave me please." I cried into his neck I felt his hand on my head I looked up into his eyes. "Shhh my daughter you will be fine I will always be with you in your heart princess. I love you." He said taking his last breath i looked at Jaime who looked guilty. "HOW COULD YOU, YOU TOOK MY FATHER AWAY FROM ME I HATE YOU!" I yelled at him than everything went black.

(Hope you like the small flashbacks from here life before everything happened.)