Operation: Make Jimin Better part 2

Start from the beginning

Kookie slowly nodded with a smile. "B~but it's our home, Jinnie cleans kitchen very good...!" He defended. "Okay you're right but...you forget, Hoseok's and Yoongi's stinky feet walk on the floor..." Taehyung wiggled his fingers. "You dont want stinky feet for breakfast right?" He asked. Kookie's nose scrunched up and he shook his head. "Ewwww!! No wan that! Blegh!" He stuck out his tongue. "Good boy." He sat Kookie down on the kitchen chair. "Let Daddy clean this and then we can make daddy breakfast together." Taehyung smiled and begin to sweep.

Yoongi came into the kitchen, he quietly walked passed them. But not before he smacked Taehyung in the back of his head. "Oww!! what's that for??" The younger pouted and rubbed his head. "I heard you.." He grumbled before going into the fridge to get some apple juice. Kookie giggle at the sight and clapped his hands. "Ouuu, Dada heard you." He instigated a bit.

"What is going on down here?? I cannot sleep!" Jin groaned, he gasped and jumped a bit. "Eh?? My...my kitchen!!" He shouted and looked at the three. Yoongi just pointed at the two while drinking his juice. Taehyung pointed at Kookie, who gasped. "He did it! Don't kill me, I'm only trying to clean!" Jin looked to the Little, who looked down and poked his fingers together. "Sorry Jinnie, was tryin' to make daddy breakfast since he's hurt..." He pouted and looked at Jin with puppy eyes. That damn near killed them all from pure cuteness.

"I see...well, why didn't you ask for help baby? We would have been happy to help." Jin walked up, he reached out and ran his fingers through his hair. "Wanna do it all by myselfs..." Kookie mumbled. "I know baby but we don't need you making messes or getting hurt...you still have a bad owie..." Jin pointed to his hand. "But...Kookie has too...cause...Kookie got Daddy hurt...its all Kookie's fault....Kookie wasn't a good boy..." The Little begin to cry.

Taehyung dropped the broom and rushed to Kookie. Yoongi was close behind them. "Baby, it's not your fault, accidents happen, okay? Don't be sad or worried...Daddy will be better, you see he's not upset right?" Taehyung asked with smile. His thumbs brushed Kookie's tears away, he leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "You gotta be resting too, don't you want your hand to get better?" Jin asked. Kookie nodded and sniffled. "Alright then, let's get you two all better." Jin grinned.

They cleaned up the mess and helped the Little make a delicious breakfast for Jimin. Kookie wanted to serve it to him, so they let him carry the tray with Taehyung close behind him. "Daddy, breakfast time!" Kookie chimed. Jimin placed down the t.v. remote and smiled at him. The tray was sat on his lap, Jimin was surprised. He looked to Taehyung, who smiled and shrugged. "We had a bit of help..." Jimin chuckled and nodded. "It's look really good baby." He pats the Little's side. Kookie sits back on the back with him with a big smile.

Taehyung sat on the other side of the bed and watched the two. Jimin ate the breakfast while he fed Kookie, who hand his hand clenched around Jimin's shirt. "Yummy!! Kookie did so good!!" He was so proud of himself. "Yeah it's really good baby boy, I'm proud of you." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

Once Jimin was finished eating, Kookie took the tray and went downstairs to clean it. "Welp, looks like I'll  be helping Kookie, helping you get better...don't expect spectacular service..." Taehyung wagged his finger. "You'll get what you get...and don't throw a fit." He smirked at the smaller male. Jimin just smiled up him ever so sweetly, he reached out and took his head. "Having my two favorite and clumsy people care for me is good enough, do your best...but try not to die by Jin with the messes you make." Jimin chuckled. Taehyung blushed and made a slight face before pulling his hand away. "Stop being so freaking cute! Don't think I forgot what you did to me in the bed..." He narrowed his eyes. "Ahh, I dont recall what you are talking about..." Jimin shrugged with a smirk.

"A demon, a demon in an angel diguise is what you are!!" Taehyung huffed, redder than ever. "But you liked it though.." Jimin called after Taehyung. "Shut up!!" He yelled.