"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh, what's the Vibranium for?" Tony interjected. He'd taken advantage of my distraction to try and figure out what was happening. He must be seeing something through the X-ray field of his suit.

A brief peek of echolocation tells me Ultron was having the Vibranium shipped out right this second.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Shit, he was stalling for time too--

Energy fields that have hidden themselves are abruptly crammed closer and suddenly, two bots appear behind Steve and Thor, catching them off guard.

Tony flies forward, ducking down in front of me to block Ultron as the robot shoots out a magnetic pulsator, instantly causing Iron Man to get dragged across the metal grating.

"Oh no, you don't," I whip out coils of energy branches stopping Ultron in his attempt to drag my brother over to him.

In response Ultron flicks out his fingers instead, shooting out orange, fire like beams.

Wide eyed, Tony is slammed against the side of the ship, the force of Ultron's repulsors taking his breath away.

This was going to shit real fast. "Tony wait-"

"Get back here Junior!" He is instantly up, pissed off as hell, shooting at the now flying Ultron as they made their way outside, slamming and destroying everything in their way.

Yeap, definitely going to shit.

"Get the Vibranium, they're getting away, this is a distraction!" My voice goes unheard because something silver hits me on my side, and I fall off the bridge landing hard against a metal wheel.

My body absorbs the pain upon impact and I cried out, feeling it grit my bones.

"Fuck you Snow White!" I shout, hoping he'd hear me.

All around me, gunshots and explosions began to erupt and as I slide right off the metal wheel, I land again, on something solid--the floor this time.

The curses that came out of my mouth were venomous.

I shakily stood up, needing to get back to the fight.

Considering I was trapped down here and the only way out was to climb, I did just that.

Until bullets suddenly rained on me, and I had to cover, hoping the two spies could take them down soon enough.

"Guys, is this a code green?" I heard Banner say through the comm.

Nope. No, it is not!

"Ba-" Ultron's bot comes out of nowhere, stopping me mid-sentence. I'm instantly hanging on the wall with its hand wrapped around my throat.

"I'm disowning you." I struggled out, clawing at my throat.

Ultron's bot leans closer and all I saw are hollow eyes. "You think they know you? That you're not just a puppet on strings? They're using you."

I whip out an energy blade and sliced its head clean off.

My knees hit the metal grail and I could feel the scraps that appeared from the force.

"You know what, you're one to talk! I said I don't take orders from toddlers!" I shout, beyond pissed.

Two more bots advance on me and I growled. "Fine!"

One of them tried to grab hold of my arms while the other hoisted my legs, preventing me from using any physical abilities.

"It's why I didn't kill you. Because I knew you were one of Stark's puppets. One of his broken toys. I can help you, I can free you."