Making Him Regret Saying "Daddy"

Logan's POV

I had messed up...

Very bad...

And by very bad I mean very bad...

You guys probably know why..

I accidentally called Patton 'Daddy'.

I know they were going to tease me about it...

And to my assumptions, i was correct...

"Did he actually say that?" Roman asked, looking a bit disgusted. Virgil was just laughing as he held his stoumic in attempt to possibly not have his ribs to hurt? "T-that's s-so hahaha fu-funny haha" Anxiety said.

My shoulders stiffened up as I blushed darkly, i looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I was flushed with complete embarrassment, of course they would make such a silly metaphor into somethings they assume as 'funny'.

This was also worse because he knows what the word Daddy means, that one time he looked it up on the internet he was horrified.

What was Patton thinking when i called him that? Was he shocked? Angry? Sad? I need to know, i didnt want to ruin the friendship I have with mortality.

"I bet Logan has a Daddy ki--" Roman said. I knew what he was gonna say, so I quickly cut him off.

"I dont have whatever your about to say, so I would insist on you not finishing that statement..." I said.

"--nk" Roman yelled out before balling into a for of laughter. Virgil had calmed down from his laughing. I didn't see what was so funny about this though, it was a simple mistake.

"It was a simple mistake!" I said as I put my hands on my face, realising my face felt very warm.

"Oh my God he is blushing! PATTON! GET IN HERE OH MY GOD" Virgil said. Growing in his laughter now.

Patton teleported to the living room.

"Hey Kiddos! Logic? Are you okay? Your face seems to be red? Are you Ill?" Patton asked as he rushed over to me. I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Wait, why did you all call me in here?" Morality stated as he walked over to Virgil and Creativity.

"L-Logan haha has a-a dadd-daddy haaaa ki-ki hahaha --nk" Princey said. He was wheezing uncorolably on the floor kicking his legs.

"Huh?"

"Logan hahhahaha has a da-daddy kin- aaaahhh --nk" Anxiety said more clear, still laughing. I backed up a little bit and set my head down. My face felt like it was on fire. It felt so warm, without even touching it.

"N-no I d-dont..." I said, clearing my throat.

Oh boy... He was walking over to me slowly.

I was prepared for the worst..
yo
He stopped as he grabbed my hand. He lifted up my head, revealing my scarlet red tinted face.

"They said you have what?" Patton asked, determination spread on his face. He grabbed my face softly and made me look up at him. My blush was still very red and fairly noticeable. He then teleported me and him put of the room...

-skipity do dah dah-

"Patton! I can assure you I dont have any sexual fetishes... I am more aware of myself not then anyone. I. Dont. Have. A. Daddy. Kink!"

"How could you be so sure?"

Crappy way to end it but lol

Word Count: 439

6-22-18