School Lockdown

Human AU

(I dont know what the sides look likes as humans so just go with it.)

WARNING: Guns, School Lockdowns, And Shooting.

Logan's POV

"EVERYBODY STAY CALM! STAY IN YOUR CLASS ROOMS! WE ARE GOING ON LOCKDOWN! CODE RED, CODE RED!" The announcement mic ran through our ears. The woman sounded in great panic. I was in class, and our teacher wasn't here.

Everyone was going crazy. People looking on the walls for what code red means, others yelling and running around. Me, Roman, Patton and Virgil were all going absolutely crazy! Of course i knew what code red ment. But I didn't think anyone would listen. I knew what to do in a situation like this.

"Patton, i need your help."

"Yes, why? Hurry though!" He said bouncing up and down looking everywhere.

"You need to help me guide the class on what to do. You know code red right?"

"Yes"

"Then help me"

Patton got Virgil and Roman. He told them what they had to do and if they would help. They had agreed to this action.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! I WANT EVERYONE TO GO HIDE INSIDE OF THE CLOSET IN THERE OKAY? ME AND PATTON WILL LOCK THE DOORS, YURN THE LIGHTS OFF, AND LOCK THE WINDOWS" I said very loudly. Roman and Virgil started pushing all the kids into the closet.

Then we heard the first gunshot.

"Virgil and Roman! Guide them through the closet and go out the back door. Me and Logan will stay here." Patton told them. The two started to slowly LOCK the door after all of the kids were inside the closet. I ran over to the phone and put in 3 numbers.

"911 what's your emergency"

"Help! A shooter is in our school! We need help emedently! The school is Calie Starch Middle School!"

Patton's POV

While Logan was calling the police. I shut off the lights and locked the door, After I locked the windows.

Another gunshot

I started moving all the desks towards the door. Our door moves into out classroom so it would be hard to open it if there were 26 desks that were 7 pounds each.

Logan got a text from Roman.

"Patton! Hide! Hide in the cobbored!"

He said. I did as told and ran into the closet type thing and Logan came behind me. I made it in and Logan right after. We both closed the doors and locked it from the inside.

The third gunshot.

This time it sounded much closer.

I felt Logan start to shake harshly. He hugged into me tightly.

"Logan, its okay. Shhhh." I said whispering as I pet his light brown, fluffy hair.

"Can I see the next Roman sent you?" I asked. He shakingly handed me his phone. I went to 'messages'

Roman:
The kids are safe. We made it out. By the way the police and amubulice are here. They haven't found who is shooting. I hope you and Patton are okay. I told the police that you guys were still in there.

Good to know they are okay. I was a tad bit worried.

Next thing we knew we heard screaming. Cries, and more gunshots.
Logan clung into my chest and started to shake and cry.

I'm not gonna lie.

I'm panicking a bit.

And the gunshots sounded like they were just in the other room.

Logan's cores got lighter and lighted as I rubbed his back and hugged him tightly. I silently mouthed

'its gonna be okay. Im here. Your my best friend, im not going to let anything happen to you okay?'.

Then I heard the our classroom door being banged on.

Soon the mysterious person got through the door. I heard the sound of desks calling over and scratching the floor. I held onto Logan tighter as his breath got heavier.

The sound of multiple gunshots were heard as the man in the black mask looked through the spaces looking for anyone.

Next thing that happend was the police. They came rushing in.

The sound of walki-talkies where heard. Yelling had went through our ears as the sound of something metal calling and the sound of someone being put on the ground. Someone opens up the door.

Me and Logan had been frozen in fear.

It was a police woman.

"Get out now. Get outside" the lady said. She wore a bun and glasses.

Me and Logan did what we were told and ran out of the classroom. Opening the door I let Logan go first.

We ran and ran...

We finally reached outside. To be ment with Roman and Virgil. The two im quite a shock. They ran over to us and hugged us both.

-time skip-

"Patton. Thank you so m-much for helping me. I-I really, really appreciate what you did for me t-today." Logan said, his voice was still shaky from the events from earlier.

"It's okay. I told you, your my best friend. Ever since we where little I told you that I would never let anyone hurt you."

Word Count: 850

This was very hard to write because i didnt know what to do in a lockdown. Iv had a lockdown before when i was in like 1st grade and I dont remember it at all so yeah. I just thought of what you should do (obviously dont do this because im not sure if this is the right way to do it) yeah.

I'm gonna go now cya!

6-20-18