" You Love Her?!"

“ You Love Her?!”

Finn’s POV

“I love you.”

“WHAT THE F***!!!” I heard Jake screamed. Jeez… I already told him that I like Ice Princess, didn’t I?

“What, what do you mean…?” She asked me.

“Oh. Um…. Uh…” Oh, man! She doesn’t know what that means?! Oh, well. But how can I explain it to her…? I don’t know!!! AGHHHH!!! “That means uh…” I continued. “That means that I love you… as a friend.”

“Oh. Don’t worry Finn, I love you too. As a friend.” She smiled at me, I smiled back. She touches my hand but then I felt her hand was cold… Then I realized that my hands are being frosted! AHHH!!!

“AHHHH!!! WAHHH!!! COLD!!!” I shouted while waving my hand.

“Oh no! I’m sorry!” She apologized to me while I’m heating up my hand by blowing my breath on it. “I’m so sorry….”

“It’s ok. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Hey! Hey! Ice Princess! You don’t get the point here!” Jake suddenly broke up our conversation. “Finn does not love you as a friend! That’s not what he means by telling you that he loves you!”

“Then what does he mean, Jake?”

“He means that…” Jake started to whisper at her.

Flame Princess’ POV

I just saw Finn and Jake hanging out with the Ice Princess? What are they doing? Then Jake suddenly starts to whisper something to Ice Princess. Then I heard her shouted.

“FINN WANTS TO KISS ME?!” She said.

“WHAT?!” Finn said.

“WHAT?!” I screamed in surprise.

“What?” Jake said too. “Wait, that’s uh… 3+3 whats equals uh… 6 whats yeah!”

I can’t believe of what I’ve heard! He wants to kisss her?! WHAT?! Why that play boy… two timer! UGH! And that girl! Think that she could take away Finn from me?! RAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I ran towards them, I was filled with rage. I’m so angry at her!!!!!

“ICE PRINCESS, I’LL KILL YOU!!!!!” I screamed.

“What, who’s that? AH!” She turned around and then I saw her face. UGH! I’m gonna burn that face of her!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED…

(Jake)“Oops…. We’re dead.”

Jake’s fault. Yeah… -3-