Drarry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to be in this one shot because why the hell not and I'm going to be changing a couple of things so yeah... enjoy! Also slight angst I'm sorry...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning class today we are getting a new student! She should be here any minute so when she does I want you to give her a warm welcome!" The teacher states extremely excitedly. A couple minutes later someone knocks at the door and then walks in. "Sorry I couldn't find the classroom", they say in a British accent. Everyone looks at the mysterious student they looked male but the teacher said they were female. They was wearing a very boyish outfit with glasses and curly short hair, while holding a notebook in her hands. "Everyone this is Madison (insert last name) she is from England so Madison why don't you sit next to Elliot?" They mutters under her breath "it's Jack" while walking to their sit.
Jack's POV:
I sat down next to Elliot looking quite aggravated when the teacher called on me. "Madison, I heard you liked to write, would you like to introduce yourself and read one of your stories?" I stand up quite irritated and walk to the front of the room. "My name is Jack, I am pansexual, I either go by they/them or he/him pronouns, and I like to write." I opened my notebook to my best story and start reading. "There was a boy named Draco Malfoy and he went to a school called Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was a Slytherin with a major problem... he had a crush on his enemy and you may think 'well that's ok I'm sure most people have a crush on their enemies' but what made it worse was his enemy has male..."
Draco's POV:
  Nobody knew I was gay only my parents and my dad didn't take it that well. He occasionally beats me thinking it will make the gay go away. Boy was he wrong.
                            ~~~~~~~~~
I can't take it anymore, the abuse at home, the pain of loving my enemy knowing he would never feel the same way... I look over at him. Harry Potter. My enemy. My crush. The man who'll never love me. Tears start forming in my eyes. I excuse myself from the table before someone notices.
(Time skip for my lazy ass)
I stand over by the sink cutting... I rarely ever do this but I feel like I need to. Crying I make another mark into my skin. I hear footsteps so I quickly clear up my mess and shut myself up. They hear me anyway and Potter comes in. "Malfoy?" "Leave me alone Potter this has nothing to do with you" He comes closer. "At least let me help." I step back. "There's nothing you can do so you should just leave." "I find that difficult to believe. Let me try." I fall down on the floor and start crying again. Potter comes over to comfort me. I tell him everything that happens at home. Then I look into his eyes. His beautiful emerald green eyes. Without thinking I kiss him. He froze, I quickly pull away. "I'm sorry I wasn't th-" He pulls me back into the kiss we move in perfect sync. He wraps his arms around my neck. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. He declines so I gently pull on his hair. He gasps so I quickly slide my tongue in. We fight for dominance but I quickly win memorizing every little detail not knowing when this would happen again. Eventually having to part because for some stupid reason us humans need oxygen.
Jack's POV:
I finish the story and head back to my sit. Leaving everyone pretty much speechless. Elliot next to me whispers "I ship it too. Hi I'm Elliot." "Jack." I respond "it's nice to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you like it? This is actually the first story I'm proud of. So if you guys want I'll do a part 2.
-Jupiter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~