Extra Story (VERY mature content)

Start from the beginning

"I will go meet him in the lobby. Thank you, Miss. Fiona.", I smile, thankful for everything she does.

A light blush forms on her face and she stutters, "I-it's n-nothing since I am your secretary. And I will bring beverage options and coffee for you and guest, is that fine?"

"That would be wonderful, Thank you again.", I walk out of my office and walk to the lobby, bombarded with questions once again. I walk into the lobby only to see my secretary chatting with my unknown guest. Seeing his back reminds me of Alex, just the thought of him talking to someone who's not me brings a dark feeling in my chest.

I cough gently trying to get their attention, "Excuse me. I heard that you would like to meet me for something?"

"Y/N! You came!" I look at the guest face and realize that it's Alex! My head fills with sadistic and untrusting thoughts.

'He was talking to someone other than me! He came here without permission! He is going to get the worst punishment tonight or should I say now...', I face him with a cold expression, grab his arm, and drag him out of the building right into my car. I call my secretary and tell her that I'm leaving early today, it's kind of convenient that I finished all my work before this damn cat came.

"Um... Y/N? Where we going?", Alex asks acting innocent. As if he doesn't know!

"Home.", I answer coldly leaving him anxious and fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

(Time skip at home)

I drag him to my room upstairs. As we both get in, I lock the door and command, "Strip. Naked. Now."

Shivers go up against Alex's spine with jolts of excitement and nervousness. As he strips, I walk over to my closet, pick up all the fun toys, and drop all of them in front of Alex's eyes.

"Now. I'm going to use all of these. Once I'm done, you won't be able to walk..." I smirk with sadistic intent, "But first, punishment.", I take out my whip and paddle from the pile. I get out a sleeping pill from my drawer and place it in my mouth with some water, I grab Alex's chin and forcefully kiss him. A small stream of water escapes from his mouth but he still swallows the pill.

Alex falls onto the bed in slumber and I whisper, "Goodnight Alex..." I grab both his hands and tie them to the bed over his head. 'Now we will just have to wait.", I smirk in delight and pleasure.

(Time skip to when Alex wakes up) "I see that you're awake. But Alex, don't think that I forgot about your punishment. He sees the whip in my hand and shivers, his eyes filled with lust, and his member gets hard.

"Well, aren't you excited.", I tease and flick his member, causing him to groan.

"Sorry, but your punishment is going to be a lot worse than that one flick.", I raise my whip in the air and slam it down on his stomach. He gasps in pain and pleasure, tears start to form, and he starts to pant.

"This is for you coming to work without permission!", I strike him again, "This is for you talking to another girl other than me!", and again, "This is for all the pain and trouble you cause today!", and again until finally, the last reason came out,"And this is for ruining my trust for you!", the last reason was the most painful for me and for him cause that strike was the hardest of all of them. His face looks miserable and in pain, but the look on his face only wanted me to do more.

"Y/N! P-please...S-stop~", I smirk and respond, "What? But it seems like you're enjoying this. And call me mistress.", I place my foot on his hard member, ready to cum at any moment. He moans at the feeling of my foot rubbing on his member.

"You should be glad that I'm willing to dirty my feet just to help you.", I stated with the spark of sadism still there.

"Ngh~ Mistress, please! I-I'm going to cum!", I lift my foot off and say, "I was going to let you cum but you didn't even have the audacity to say thank you!"

"Mistress, t-thank you for helping me even though it will get your feet dirty.", He groans out from the pain of being so close to cumming.

"Now that's more like it~", I press my foot on his member and rub faster and faster. Alex groans and moans out my name.

"Y/N! I'm cumming! Ahh~", Alex's member cums all over my foot. I untie Alex from my bed and he crawls over licking my foot, already knowing what I was going to say.

"Impatient huh? Now that your punishment is done, let's go to the pleasure, shall we?", I smirk and grab the strap-on from the pile and put it on. Alex lays down on the bed and spreads his legs.

"Now, now. Aren't you a slut. Spreading your legs with no hesitation.~", I smirk in delight. I place myself at his entrance and thrust in with force. He gasps and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Y/N! More please!", Alex begs, sticking his tongue to kiss me. I accept the kiss and force my tongue into his mouth, exploring all the caverns. A sliver of saliva trails down his chin as we stop kissing. I bite his neck harshly, forming hickies around his collarbone. I find his sensitive spot and abuse it as I thrust harder and faster.

"Y/N! I'm gonna c-!", I cut him off with a kiss as we both cum from all the pleasure. Alex gets up to go to the bathroom and freshen up but I stop him and say,

"Didn't I say that you aren't going to be able to walk when I'm done with you?~"

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I will also not be on Wattpad for a month because I'm leaving the country. When I get back I will try to write a chapter for you guys as soon as possible. Btw, It seems like it will be a day after my when I publish this so I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted, commented, or even just read my story. I have never felt this great in my entire life. This extra is going to be published right after my birthday, so yeah. My birthday wasn't great cause people came to my house for a different event at my house instead of my birthday. No one really cared except my friends, but they couldn't come. But on the bright side, my crush gave me presents so, yay! Thank you for reading my story and supporting me along the way!

<3