Chapter 9 : Vatican at it's finest: The Instant Boyfriend

Начните с самого начала

"Ahh, not yet. Italy is far, maybe tomorrow. I will tell you if I received it." Renato said, like he really miss his daughter. "So, what are you doing now? I read your mail to Jimson. Please take care."

"Hmmmm. No. Don't mind me here. You should take care of yourself, Dad. Wait, are you really fine now?" 

"I'm fine here. I just came home from work. I decided to call you before we eat dinner. How about you, did you already eat?"

Renato didn't hear any answer for a minute. "Anak?" He asked.   "Are you okay?"

"Dad....."

"Sacheena, are you crying?" 

"I really miss you dad." Sachii said as the tears fall down from her eyes. "Why is it like this? When you're not home and I don't see you for weeks, I don't miss you. But, now, I don't see you for days, I really miss you so much!" She confessed as she cries a lot.

"I miss you too, darling. Please don't cry now. Enjoy your stay. And do not forget to take some pictures okay? And show it to us, tell us everything." Renato said, comforting his daughter to be alright.

"Daddy!!!!!!" She cried like a young girl. "I want to go home!!!"

Suddenly, Kento came and heard her. Come home? So, she's talking to her parents. 

"No, you don't even stay there for a week and you now want to go home." Renato said.

"Because I need to finish something... My licensure exam...." She sadly said.

Licensure exam?? Kento asked himself again.

"And I want to use my engineering profession." Sachii added.

"You're an engineer?" Kento asked loudly. Sachii looked at her back and saw him standing there.

"ahhh---Dad, let's talk later.. I'm going now. Bye, I love you dad." Sachii said as she ended the call, and did not wait for any answer from her dad.

"Why did you end the call?" Kento asked as Sachii looked again unto him, now in a tiger look.

"You-----mean---guy---off the banks-------!!!!" Sachii said as she hits Kento's arms.

"What did I do this time?" Kento shouted as many people are looking on what they are doing.

"What did you do this time??? HUHHH? You're listening behind me? And you didn't told me that you're already there?" Sachii angrily said.

"Hey----hey---hey!!!" He said as he defensed himself, holding Sachii's hands. "Did you forget that I'm the boss?" Those words made Sachii stop. "For me to tell you, you are here to be my tour guide and not to be my mom."

Sachii put her hands down and realized that she's doing wrong. "Sorry."

"Please stop being over acting." Kento said as he put his hands down. 

"I just said sorry." Sachii apologized again, but the tone was different.

"Are you angry at me?" Kento asked directly.

"No!" Sachii answered as she turned around.

"Good. Let's go. I need to know some stories of whatever I see today." He said, as the car stops by in front of them.

"We're----riding on that car?" Sachii asked as she points to the car by her forefinger.

"Don't-----------" Kento hold her finger looked at her. He saw her brown eyes, his reflection on that little pupil that is also staring at him. "Don't point use your forefinger!" He said.