Chapter 8 : The Special Company

The guy, who wears red shirt, a blue jeans, rubber shoes, and a leather jacket folded on his right arm, looking at a portrait of Madam Fortino on the gallery insde the museum, asked Sachi, "What story can you tell me about Madam Fortino?"  But Sachii didn't answered. She's just looking on the floor, embarrassed and guilty. "I know all..." He said. And he gave Sachii a list of visitor's guide inside the museum.

"But I'm only a temporary guide here." Sachii alibied.

"A Temporary guide only last for 2 days. It's your fourth day right?" 

"Believe me, they accepted my form, its only 7 days." 

He just smirked, and say "But the thing here, is you accept money which is very illegal. This place is under government administration." 

Ouch! I didn't know about that. Sachii told herself. 

"You don't know?" The man asked again.

Sachii just nodded.

"Pity." He said so proudly while putting his hands at the back of his head. "Sorry, you need to return the money of people you fooled. All."

"What did you say? Is it my fault that I didn't know it? I asked them if all is well done and they said okay, fine but they didn't told me about this thing!! Can you just--forgive just this once?" Her eyes got teary as she is explaining her side. 

"Didn't you just said that you don't need to explain anything? What are you doing now?" The man keeps on walkign away from her.

Sachii eagerly ran in front of the man and slapped his face.

"You don't know why I am doing this." She said as she bite her lips.

It was a long eye-to-eye contect between her and the man. Suddenly, the manager of the museum came and take all of Sachii's money. Unfortunately, she have all those money on her pocket and left nothing at home.

"We don't want you to walk at this place again." The manager warned her, banning her in entering the museum as he left only 100 italian liras.

The guards of the museum sent her to the back door, and as she is walking away, she heard that the guards and the manager gave appreciation on the guy that made her day miserable.

What will I do now? She asked herself as she just sit on the ground where she is currently standing. Good thing Nero came who hastily sign out from his work.

Sachii told him what happened. She was laughing but deep inside, she can't move on. Deep inside, she's crying, deep inside, she feels guilty. 

"I need to tell something to you too." Nero sadly said.

"Go ahead." Sachii responsed. 

"Hmmm. It may hurt you."

Sachii took a deep breath, very long breath. "So?? Will it hurt me more?" 

"Here is 1000 italian pounds, go to a hotel or any place." Nero suggsted.

"Any place? Whe---where you are going?" Sachii wiped her face and her focus has been turned to what Nero said.

"My family wants me to go back to our province. And, maybe, I can go back here next week." Nero sadly confessed. He wants Sachii to stay at his house but he can't do it. In 3 days, Sachii will go back to her place too and he can't lend his one and only house key to her.

Sachii seems to understand the situation. So, she accepted the money and get her things when they got home.

**At Nero's Home**