Prologue - Inspirations

Celestia POV:

"Water Break is over and let's now continue our practice," that is what our dance trainor said.

"HAI!!!" we all trainees said in union

We all are practicing real hard because a special single was given to us trainees. It was really a honor because trainees are rarely even given this chance. And practiced continued on to vocal training, handshake and more.

*timeskip to when practice is over brought to you by Kacchan screamin "DIE!" 😉😉😉*

Hi everyone! My name is Celestia Vermillion. My close friends call me Ce-chan for short. I'm a middle school student in my last year. I may be young but I'm trainee of AKB48.

I decided to be a trainee because when I saw AKB48 perform my world suddenly became more bright and colorful.

I want to enter UA or Shiketsu or any hero school next year and become an Idol and a Hero. Those are my biggest dream ever. And I aspire BIGGG. PLUS ULTRA!!! (*0*)/

One more thing my parents died when I was very young. They died due to a car crash and I was the only one that luckily survived as I was saved by a pro hero. Atleast that was they told me. And because of that heroes, inspire me to be like them. I want to save people.

I didn't want to be a bother to the people who took me in. So when I started middle school I started living alone. But when I was in elementary I was in the custody of the Vermillion family. They were the family that took me in and no one knew who my relatives are. Luckily, the Vermillion family took me in.

When I left their home, I cried because I'm gonna miss that place but I told myself I can't rely on them anymore. I want to try living independently. The Vermillion family treated me as if I was their real child. I love the Vermillion family.

And Kyoka we were classmates and my music buddy too in elementary but we seperated ways since we didn't get to go to the same middle school. I really miss Kyoka I wonder how she's doing.

I'm gonna give it all I got and achieve my biggest dreams. FIGHT ON!!!!! \(^0^)/

And after I did my daily ritual, such as skincare and daily dose of anime, I finally slept.

Author's note: Hi everyone!!! This is my very first story and Fanfiction written. I'm sorry for the awkward writing but I'm going to strive to do better. I hope you enjoy reading it!