Idea #1

Write a story about y/n and Ash (from T@gged) but we both absolutely hate eachother and when the readers think the two are going to kiss they don't. The picture up top shows you the outfit and hair "aesthetic" for Y/n and you can add any conflict in this story like: Self harm, family issues, or parental or ex-boyfriend abuse (meaning like she gets beat).

Things to add:
• A lot of tension between Y/n and Ash (sometimes sexual not always).
• Y/n is very much of a loner.
• Y/n has an older sister that got hooked on drugs that Ash gave her so Y/n hates him and drugs.
• Ash and Y/n's sister are a thing so he's always sneaking in their house.
• Y/n is very 90's grunge her outfits always need to have black in them.
• Y/n's sister is the preppy but wears some black (mostly to make her look "sexy") and edgy but is definitely not edgy.
• Y/n has a lot of old 90's band posters and her drawings on her bedroom wall.
• Y/n is always cold and angry, but she's actually a very bubbly, sweet, and cuddly puppy when she trusts someone.
• Ash has an annoying nicknames for Y/n because he likes to irritate her.
• She can skateboard but she just hates going to the Grotto and she hates everyone there so she skates alone.
• She wears glasses like round framed black glasses.