Chapter 1

Ford's P.O.V.

I woke up to being shot by a Nerf gun.
"What the heck, Zack!" I exclaimed shielding myself under the blankets.
My annoying brother, Zack, laughed and left my room.
I sighed getting up and picking up all the Nerf bullets since I didn't want my room to be messy.
I changed into a collared shirt and a pair of jean shorts.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen only to be tackled by John-Ryan.
"John, get off." I said.
He smirked and grabbed my arm.
He twisted it behind my back and I screamed.
"Say uncle. He said.
"Uncle! Uncle!" I exclaimed.
He laughed and let go.
He got off of me and I grabbed myself a bowl.
I made myself s bowl of cereal and sat down at the kitchen table and ate it.

Elaine and Lydia came into the kitchen and made themselves breakfast since my parents were already at work.
"JR, mom wants you to watch Ford today." Elaine told him.
"No way. I have other things to do. I'm not taking a little kid with me." John-Ryan said.
"I don't care. Lydia and I have to work and mom wants you to watch him." Elaine replied.
John-Ryan sighed and said "Fine."

After the girls ate their breakfast, they hugged me goodbye and went to work.
"Hey John, you know what I just realized?" Zack asked.
"What?" John-Ryan answered.
"We're all alone with the kid." Zack smirked.
The same smirk appeared on John-Ryan's face.
I looked at them and ran upstairs to my room.
I heard them laughing and I quickly closed and locked my door.

I sat on my bed and didn't make any noise since I knew that they'd be looking for me soon

After ten minutes, I heard them come upstairs and they tried to open my door.
"Zack, I found him." John-Ryan called.
I stayed quiet and he said "Ford, come out and we won't hurt you."
I didn't say anything and they hit my door, causing me to scream and they laughed.

Two minutes later, my door opened and John-Ryan was holding a key.
"Let's go have some fun, kid." He smirked and threw me over his shoulder.
"JR put me down." I pleaded.
He ignored me and went into his room.

He put me down and Zack pinned me down

"Hey mistake. How's it going?" He smirked down at me.
Zack always calls me a mistake and I always ignore him.
When I was younger, he convinced me that I was adopted and our parents didn't even want me, but they just felt bad for me and adopted me or something like that.
John-Ryan went to his pet tarantula habitat and took out one of his tarantulas.
"Ford, Marshall wanted to come play." John-Ryan smirked and came over to us with one of his tarantulas.
"JR, put the spider back." I said calmly, but my voice started to shake.
"Nah, I'm good. Marshall just wanted to play." John-Ryan smirked and put the tarantula on me.