The sweet way

So here it is the first chapter! So this will have a chapter for each way, so 4 in total and hopefully everyone will have this kinda format. Also nice reminder that i don't know much shit about buenos aires and i don't actually remember thaaaat much about playing guitar so things here could be very very wrong in many ways. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this!!!

The sweet way

"So we are going to start with the easiest one." Matteo tells her over the phone as she is trying to tidy up her closet as her mom requested, so far it's not going great. "At least for you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asks slightly offended as she gives up on folding her shirt properly, she hears him chuckle and she pouts.

"We are going to start with the sweet way." He tells her and Luna hums. "Which is basically just being extremely considered and paying attention to what people might want and need and doing small things for them, which i think fits you perfectly."

"Awww." She says smiling a little to herself. "You think i'm sweet."

"I don't think i have ever even tried to hide that, delivery girl." He laughs. "So there's no reason for your reaction."

"Just let me have this." She tells him and he laughs even more. "Okay so basically I just gotta be extra nice to you?"

"Not just nice." He tells her. "You gotta be surprising, you have to touch my soul with the small things you do. "

"Okay so that doesn't sound hard at all." Luna says with a pout. "How do I even know you have a soul, though? "

"That's not being sweet, Luna Valente." He says but he is trying not to laugh she can hear it.

"I am just making sure you are not putting me up to an impossible task." She says smiling to herself.

"I would never do that to you, please." He huffs. "You will just have to work really really hard to achieve this."

"Well I never give up." She says. "I am sure I can handle this."

"Of course you can." He says softly and there's something weird on the way he says it but she doesn't ask. "I am not giving you much pointers here cause since it's me it would be cheating, plus I think you are a natural."

"I will try my best, of course." She tells him and the conversation dies a little after that. "So see you on monday?"

"Of course." He says happily. "I can't wait for it."

Day 1

She spends all weekend thinking how to do this, how to be extra sweet and extra nice and do something touching for Matteo but she honestly comes up empty so she decides to start small.

That monday she gets to school earlier than usual to wait for Matteo, she has some cookies for the both of them and some coffee for him. She is determined to do this right. She is convinced the magic in the world is on the little things, the little acts of kindness and that's how she is going to approach this week, she will focus on Matteo of course, on the things he likes, on what he wants to do, on whatever he might need but so far she doesn't know much of that for this particular week, so she just brought him breakfast.

She is waiting inside of the blake, with an eye on the door and when he appears focused completely on his phone she approaches him carefully.

"Hello." She says from his back making him jump a little but he hides his surprise and turns around smiling at her.

"Hi." He says with a smirk. "Surprised to see you here this early I was actually about to text you to make sure you weren't running late."

She smiles a little at that, he always texts her on the mornings of school days to make sure she is on time, that she won't end up running messy and hungry cause she skipped breakfast. It always makes warmth spread over her chest, it takes away the morning crankiness and it makes her feel so so special. He is probably not doing it on purpose but she thinks this is the how the sweet way of flirting is supposed to make the other person feel and she wants to make him feel so appreciated and light and soft as he makes her feel.