✰ So I'm Sitting There, Barbecue Sauce on My Tiddies ✰

Shoto POV:

I wake up holding Izuku in my arms, then remember what happened last night. I smile at him and kiss his forehead. I look at his beautiful face for awhile. He suddenly stirs awake and looks at me, his eyes half closed and smiling. "Good morning Sho..." he says. I look at the time 6:10. "Izuku, we need to go back to our dorms" I tell him. "Awwwnuhuuuu" he whines like a child. He's so cute when he's half awake.

"Good morning boys!" Inko says smiling at us. "Good morning mom!" Izuku says, completely awake. "Good morning Inko" I say, forming a little smile.
Inko gives us our breakfast and we quickly eat it so we're not late to school.

School

Me and Izuku walk into class and sit next to each other in our usual seats. We learn about something I guess and then leave for lunch.

I sit down next to Izuku and eat my lunch as if nothing is happening around me.

Izuku POV:

Ochaco starts talking "So I'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my tiddies" I start laughing really hard and fall into the floor and Iida has his serious face trying to decipher the joke. I look at Shoto and see him eating, ignoring his surroundings like usual. I smile and get back onto my seat. I grab his hand, stopping him from eating and he looks at me in confusion. I giggle and kiss him. His whole left side sets on fire. I smile at him innocently. "OH MY GOD MY OTP! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" Ochaco exclaims.

Dorms

"Let's watch a movie!" Mina yells. Everyone agrees with her. We watch 101 Beagles, everyone starts crying except for Shoto and Kacchan. I snuggle into Shoto's lap and smile up at him while I was crying. He smiles back and I swear I saw a single tear fall down

Shoto POV:

The movie didn't make me cry but when I saw Izuku crying I almost cried but only let a single tear fall out.

Izuku POV:

After the movie is over me and Shoto go back into our dorm and spread out on our beds and start talking *Too much talking so I'm putting I and S*

I: If the moon knew who we were would it love the emos more?
S: Definitely...Have you ever wondered who the No. 3 hero is?
I: Yeah...What If humans used to see in black and white and then evolved more and started seeing in color?
S: You ever feel like you're being watched?

Suddenly the door opens and we scream, wait let me rephrase that. I screamed for my life and Shoto got into a battle stance but it turns out it was just Ochaco, Sui, and Mina. "Where you listening in our conversation?" Shoto asks "Yep! We fell into the door from being so interested in what you're saying" Mina says. "Wanna talk more in the living room?" I ask. Everyone gives a thumbs up and we lie down on the floor.
————-
A/N: YEET