Part 9: Talking to lord frey

Next day I got dressed for the meeting with lord Frey Robb was out doing some stuff before the meeting

Next day I got dressed for the meeting with lord Frey Robb was out doing some stuff before the meeting. I was putting the dragon eggs in the fire coil pit in the middle of the tent that lets heat out for the tent. After I put the last one in the coil pit Robb came in telling me it's time for the meeting I nodded and linked my arm with his. We now stand in front of lord Frey. "Lord Frey its good to see you." Robb said "Ahh yes King of the north i wish you could marry one of my daughters so she can be queen of the north but your already married so what are you going to offer me so you can pass." Lord Frey said im getting mad now "How about your daughter marry my uncle instead." Robb said i can feel like thats not enough for him. "Yes i spouse so that will do." He said. "lord Frey how about we add to the marriages, we will arranged with one of are sons when we have kids how about that and the marriage with Robb uncle is that a good deal and if you want one of are daughters could marry one of your sons too." I said looking him dead in the eyes. I could tell he was up to something let's just say I'm very obviously good at reading people. "Yes I like that idea one of your sons marry one of my daughters and your daughter marry my son that's a good deal you my cross." He's said "One more thing I would be careful on what you say to me or do I'm come from a family that gets there revenge well since I am a Targaryen so watch your back lord Frey." I said walking out with Robb behind me we got back to are tent and I went over to the eggs. "What were you thinking about giving are first born kid to a Frey." Robb said angry. "Robb honey come down I never said anything about are first kid plus I feel like this deal won't last long I need to send a letter to my sister." I said grabbing paper and writing quickly and than telling a guard to get Eric. Eric came in bowing. "You asked for me?" He said I nodded and grabbed bag of coins and handed him the bag and letter. "Just like last time make sure this gets to her." I said he nodded and walked out. "My Queen you needs to stop stressing it's not good for the baby." Robb said rubbing my stomach. "I know I just have a bad feeling something going to happen. Just be careful tomorrow when your fighting please." I said he nodded walking out to go to a war meeting a maid came in to fill a bath for me I looking at the eggs when I picked up the middle one that's black and gold it up. "My Queen that's hot." The maid said pulling it out of my hands and quickly putting it back but burning her hands my hands weren't burnt I grabbed her hands and looked at them. "You need to go get that checked. I'm fine so go and get that checked now." I told her she nodded and left I took my dress off and got in the hot water sinking down in to it relaxing my muscles that wedding won't be till 4 days I need to stop stressing it's not good for the baby. After the bath I put on a nightgown and got in the bed not soon after Robb came in taking his clothes off and getting in bed Grey wind not far behind laying in the bed I had someone make for him.

 After the bath I put on a nightgown and got in the bed not soon after Robb came in taking his clothes off and getting in bed Grey wind not far behind laying in the bed I had someone make for him

I wanted him to be comfortable just like us you can say he's a spoil Direwolf. I fell asleep cuddling up to Robb his hand on my stomach protectively.