Drinks on me - TH

Word count: 690
Description: soooooooo I was scrolling through Tumblr and found an old article, and it was about how Chris Hemsworth had to buy Tom Holland a drink because he didn't look old enough. I remembered reading it when it was posted, but still laughed for a good five minutes. I'm gonna change it a bit, so in my haste, here is an inspired imagine (also this takes place when Tom was twenty-one).

You and your boyfriend were out for drinks with the rest of the cast of Avengers: Infinity War, after a long shoot. The group of you found a large, but quiet bar, perfect for your needs. You and Tom approached the bartender, ready for a pint to drown the day's hardships.

"Hi, could I have a pint please?" Your boyfriend innocently asked, pulling out some money.

"How old are you?" The guy suspiciously asked Tom, eyeing him up and down.

"Twenty-one," his voice cracked, causing you to giggle.

"Sorry kid, but I'm not buying it. We can't sell drinks to kids under twenty-one." The bartender grunted, pushing the bill Tom had passed him back across the counter.

"But I just told you - I'm twenty-one!" Tom whined, causing the man to chuckle.

"Yup, you sure seem twenty-one," he laughed sarcastically.

"Come on mate! I'm Tom Holland, here's my ID, it says it right here. Born 1st of June, 1996."  Tom grumbled, shoving his ID on the wooden surface.

"This doesn't look like any ID I've ever seen..."

"Here,"  you said placing double the money on the counter, "I'll have two pints."

"Okay," the bartender sighed, filling then handing two glasses of beer over to you.

"Oh that's nice," Tom groaned, "you know she's three months younger than me!"

You giggled as you handed him one, taking a sip of your own.

"Aye what's this Holland?" Chris Hemsworth asked, walking over to the two of you with RDJ and Pratt.

"Nothing." Tom mumbled, hiding his face in your shoulder.

"They didn't believe Tom was old enough to drink here so I had to get him a drink!" You howled, unable to control your laughter.

"Y/n!" Tom moaned, "you gave me away."

"My poor son," Robert mocked a frown, patting Tom's shoulder.

"It's not a big deal!" Tom shouted, face palming his forehead.

Pratt smacked his knee, "Oh Tom you're like a little kid!"

"No I'm not! I'm an adult!" Tom whimpered, pouting.

"You look like a little twelve year old!" Hemsworth shouted, grabbing another glass.

"I don't look like a twelve year old! It's just because I don't have my beard grown out."

"What beard?" You scoffed, "you can grow like, three strands of facial hair."

"Bitch," Tom feigned offence, furrowing his eyebrows at you, "major shade. Fine, have fun being the girlfriend of a twelve year old then." He teased, sitting down on one of the bar stools.

The other three walked away, joking about the incident, while you turned to Tom, standing in between his open legs. "Don't worry Thomas. I know that you're older than twelve. Either that, or twelve year olds these days are getting a lot friskier," you joked, kissing him sweetly on the lips. Some people around you started cheering, causing you to break your lips, turning your head.

"Ooh looks like Spidey-Boy's about to get some tonight!" Somebody yelled, making the others wolf whistle and clap. Tom's face turned bright red as you buried your head in his chest.

"C'mon let's get out of here," he mumbled, finishing off his drink, then pulling you by the hand towards the exit, waving 'bye' as Tom's costars shot you knowing looks. You caught a cab, quickly getting back to the house Marvel provided for the two of you during the shoot.

"I'm gonna show you just how adult I can be," Tom whispered in your ear once the door closed behind you. Planting kisses up and down you neck, he carried you to the bedroom, laying you gently on the bed.

"I never doubted it." You smirked, pulling him by the shirt closer to you yet again.