Accused

Jon showed Galena to her chamber room later on that evening. "I'm right down the hall if you need me," he said after she asked for some time alone. He was reluctant to go, but he abided by her wishes.

Once he left, Galena made her way to the small balcony outside of her room, sitting quietly for quite some time before she heard the sound of footsteps coming across the floor. She knew she had nothing to fear, but it still put her on edge. Then she heard a gentle tap, tap, tap coming from behind her.

"Knock, knock."

She turned to see Tyrion carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. She smiled. "Only one bottle?" she joked.

He chuckled, smirking at her. "My Lady, you underestimate me." He pointed at the table just inside the door, where two more bottles sat.

"What happened to the no Lady and no Lord thing, my Lord?" she giggled, surprising herself with how feminine and flirty it came out.

"Ah, my apologies, Galena," he said as he sat down in the chair beside her, placing the bottle and glasses on the table in front of them.

She turned to him, resting her hand on his forearm. "Call me Lena," she sighed, looking softly into his eyes. She was surprised at how quickly her stomach filled with butterflies when she touched him.

She didn't even bother to hide her flushed cheeks when Tyrion put his hand over hers. She wondered if he felt the same excitement as she did.

He grinned. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he hoped she couldn't feel his quickening heartbeat through his touch.

"Would you like to get drunk, Lena?" He dangled a glass of wine, filled to the brim, in front of her.

She laughed enthusiastically. "Yes, please!"

He smiled again, and it was a genuine smile. He remembered her well enough from Winterfell, but he didn't remember her being as lovely as she was. He poured wine into his own glass. "To getting drunk," he said, raising his glass to hers.

Galena clinked her glass off of his. "To getting drunk with great company."

"Here, here," he agreed.

* * * * *

When Galena woke the next morning, her head was pounding and the room was spinning. She groaned as she opened her eyes. She knew Jon, and The Queen, would be expecting her for breakfast. She huffed as she sank further into the bed.

Oh, the bed. The wonderful, soft, fluffy bed. And the pillows, and the blankets. Even if she wasn't sick from drinking the night before, she wouldn't have wanted to get up. She hadn't slept on a proper bed in what seemed forever. She shot up suddenly, her hand immediately cradling her aching head, remembering who it was she had gotten so drunk with. Tyrion Lannister.

It was then she noticed the mug of water and a small vial on her nightstand.

"Lord Varys wanted me to bring you those."

She jumped at the sound of his voice, quickly pulling the sheets further over herself. In her drunken state, she never bothered to put her sleeping attire on. "Jon, what are you doing here?"