Chapter 20

selenagomez

I have had the roughest year of my life

I have had the roughest year of my life.. filled with loss, heartbreak, and just really bad anxiety. Every time my life goes down hill I think of all of my fans. I love you all so so much for loving and supporting me because without you, I wouldn't be here. You guys are not only my fans, but my idols. ❤️ love, Sel. 

~

haileybaldwin: awe G, you're the best person in this entire world I love you so so much. ❤️

user1: I never liked you till now.. you actually seem like a really good person. And why do people call her G?

falloutboysgirl: @user1 it stands for Gomez

calumhood: THAT'S MY SIS😁 love youuuu

biancarivers: skanky hoe is just trying for attention.

lukehemmings: @biancarivers dont talk to her like that. she is a great person and deserves nothing but love and support from every single person in this world. 

kendalljenner: so so sweet G😍 love you to the moon and back. 

sellyandlukey: aww, Selena, you have been my role model for the longest time and every time I need someone to make me smile, you are literally always there. you never seize to amaze me Selena. Keep your head high because the sky is not the limit for you. 

kyliejenner: awe my love❤️ such a fucking sweetheart, G. 

charlieputh: Sel, you are the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful friend/ person I have ever met.. love you so much Sel! 

jadisonlovve: you're the best person, that is living on this Earth.