Ghost Of You

Its been months since I called my dad and he took me home. Ive been in my room wishing I would stop existing. Everything hurt and I want it to stop. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It read 12:30pm and I still haven't moved. Minuets go by and then there is a sudden knock at my door, and the squeaks of the hinges as it opens .

"Munch?" A voice that belong to someone other than my dad.

"Bubba?" I question as I roll over to see my oldest brother standing in the door way. I fling the covers off and basically jump to him. I'm engulfed into a hug, I breathe in the new smell of his cologne. Its not strong but its differently noticeable. He holds me tighter and I can hear small sniffles coming from him, hes crying.

"I missed you munch." He whispers

"I missed you more bubba" I let a small smile form at our nicknames we gave each other when we were younger.

"You really did grow up didn't you." He pulls back and gets a good look at me. My hair is longer, I've grown a couple more inches since he last saw me.

I've really missed my family so much. My brother and I had spent the next couple hours catching up. I told him everything that happened between me and my ex..... it was hard for me to do but it needed to be done. I felt so much pressure leave my body after i was done. So many tears were shed between the two of us and he was angry at times but when he saw how i was broken emotionally, and that i needed him to be here with me instead of being out in the city going for blood.

Ive learned that he has been married for about two and a half years to a girl named Rose, she was also expecting a baby boy in the next few weeks. Ive missed so much that i start to cry again. Matthew brings me into a hug, this hug lasted longer that normal.

"So now that we're all caught up. Why dont we get food into your system.