twentyone

Whenever I didn't have a drink in my hand seconds later one was offered to me. I only had one party trick and it seemed to be a hit. There was a group of people around me as I did the trick.

"How do you do it?!" A random guy next to me says.

I pour a little bit of liquor in a shot glass.

"Pass me the lighter," I say to him. I click the button and it set on fire, "Ok now just don't hesitate," I put my hand on top of the shot glass and the flames go out. When I lift my had the glass sticks on my hand. People cheer even though this was like my 20th time doing this trick.

"Ok, ok, she's coming with me now," Anna says pulling me away from the crowd. "Here drink," she says giving me a shot from the table.

"What is it?" I ask her yelling because the music is blasting.

"Jelly shots!" she yells.

I shrug, "As long as I don't have to set it on fire," It taste good and sweet. I take another one, and as soon as I grab another Anna stops me.

"Woa, slow down! This stuff may feel like child's play, but just trust me," she says taking the shot I was about to take. "Let's go play a game!" she says grabbing my wrist again.

"What game, and will it get me drunk?" I say laughing, but kinda serious.

"Aria! Come be on my team!" I hear Mikey yell. I walk over to him to see a long table, with 6 plastic cups on each side of the table. Three cups on the back, two in the middle, and one in the front.

"What are me playing?" I say as I stand by his side.

"Beer pong, we just try to make this ping pong ball into their cups. We're playing against your brother so if you beat him, bragging rights for life," he says. I smirk at my brother on the other side of the table, and see Ash standing next to him.

"You're going down boys," I say holding out my hand for Mikey to hand me a ball.

"Yea, yea baby sis, why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said.

"I'll take that bet, 10 on Aria and I," Mikey said throwing a $10 in the middle of the table.

"You're on," Calum doing the same.

I throw it and it makes the back right cup, and I smirk at my brother. Some minutes later it was Calum and Ashton's turn, both teams had one cup. They both missed. Mikey got the Ping pong ball and threw it, but it missed.

"Ok Aria, it's all on you," Mikey said handing me a ball.

I put it in the cup of water first before throwing it. It was all silent when I threw it, and it landed, nothing but cup. Everyone around us cheered, and Mikey took the money and gave me half.

"Come on, I've been waiting for you to finish the game for ages, let's dance," Anna says pulling me away once again. I took one of the cups that we put mangorita instead of beer in for beer pong to the dance floor. I heard some say 'hey!?' for taking the cup but eff them I'm having fun.

"Did you here about Harry?!" Anna yelled to me.

"No, why?" I yelled back over the music.

"He went to audition for xfactor with Niall!"

"Good for him!" I yelled, really meaning it and not in the snarky way.

After however many minutes of dancing I decide to go sit on the couch. There was a circle of people only two I recognized, Sarah sitting next to Luke.

"Aria truth or dare?"

"Truth or dare? Seriously you guys are lame," I say getting up to leave.

"Oh come Aria, don't be such a chicken," I hear Sarah say. I sit back down.

"Well Sarah, what do you suggest, truth or dare?"

"I've got a great dare for you," she said smirking.

At this point didn't really care what she wanted me to do so why not give her the pleasure. So I gesture her to give me the dare.

"I dare you to makeout with Michael."

"Really that's it," I say.

"MIKEY!" I yell. He came over and I don't think he was as drunk as I was.

"What's u-" I cut him off by doing the dare. When I pull off of him I wipe my lips.

"Ew, that was like making out with my brother," I say laughing, "sorry Mikey."

"Gross, none takin," he says doing the same. "Next time you guys play this stupid game, leave me out." I sit back down and smirk at Sarah, and Luke had left somewhere.

"Slut," Sarah said pretending to cough.

"What'd you say Sarah?" She just shrugged her shoulders and kept her mouth shut, I got up from my spot and started walking towards her.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I don't exaclty remember what happened next, but what I do remember is letting all my anger out on punching Sarah's face to ground. I was about to jump on her and beat her to a pulp, but someone grabbed me by my waste and carried me away.

"Aria! What the hell?!" Anna yelled.

Anna, and Luke were in front of me on the staircase. Obviously Luke was the one who carried me. I stayed quiet because I didn't have anything to say, and I didn't wanna tell her what happened, cause I don't really know what happened.

"Well!?"

"I don't know!" I yelled back at her.

She just threw her hands up in the air and walked away. Leaving Luke and I alone.

edited 07/27/16

As soon as I'm done with the next chapter I'll publish it! Thanks for reading and voting and everything <5(;