twelve

Luke's POV

"I wanna a rematch," Aria said as I left.

"You wish, Hood," I say back to her. She laughed, I really missed her real laugh.

As I walk to Ash's car I hear him say, "I'll text you later." I quickly turn around, I saw Cal was pissed.

I got into the passenger seat and say bye to Michael.

"Uh, what was that about?" I ask him as soon as we leave their driveway.

"What?" he said, I didn't know if didn't hear me or didn't understand.

"Umm, you know the text you think to Aria," I say putting my hands into a fist.

"oh," he said with a straight face, "That was nothing."

Liar.

It's killing me not to just strangle him for not telling me, but she's not mine, I fucked up everything.

"Luke?" Ashton asks, shit overthinking go too long again.

"Huh?" I try playing it off.

"Michael's right you have been zoned out lately," he laughs, I give a little fake laugh, "anyway, I was just asking why you were asking?"

"Oh, umm," I tried stalling to think, shit what do I say.

"So you do like her," he says with a smirk.

"What! No?! I-"

"HaHa, It's fine! I won't say anything," he laughs.

"Thanks, I would have told, I just kinda thought... well... you liked her?" I stuttered.

"Umm, well,"

WHAT?! YOU DO?

"I guess I kind of did, but I won't really try acting on it."

"Uh..." I say I'm at a loss for words.

"No need to worry, you're my mate and I wouldn't do that on purpose."

Why did he say on purpose, what the fuck does that mean?!

"Thanks mate," I say trying my hardest to give a smile.

Aria's POV

"ANNA?!" I yell into my phone, "WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU OK?! DO YOU NEED HELP?!"

"I'm fine, can I come over?" she sniffles.

"Yes, of course," I say really worrying about her. About 15 minutes later she opens the door to our house. We never really lock our doors in the day, just before bed.

"Anna," I say giving her a hug, we walk downstairs without Calum, even noticing, or probably even caring.

"So tell me what happened," I say as she sits on my bed. I hand her makeup remover, and tissues.

"It's stupid really, but I asked Nate if he wanted to hang out, you know in the dating way," she sniffled and wiped her face with the makeup remover. I nod for her to keep going.

"Then he asked if I were going to Sarah's party, but I had no idea what he was talking about. I asked to see the invite and it said he had a plus one," I remember the plus one he showed me durning food tech, "I asked if he was taking anyone he told me he kind of did, so I went to Sarah and asked her if she forgot my invite or something."

Did Nate ask me? What the hell I'm supposed to be supporting Anna not thinking if a boy asked me or not.

"Okay," I nodded my head for her to go on.

"Well, she said she saw me last night, and that I was acting worse than usual, and I was invited? I don't know but she gave my invite and plus one to that Ashton kid." She sniffled, and was holdin her trying to comfort her the best I could, but I was way distracted.

SARAH HAD GONE TO FAR, you hurt me I don't care, you hurt my best friend I'd stab you in the throat at night. Ok, maybe that was an overreaction, but I was getting my payback, and I was going to that party.

edited  07/26/16

A/N
Sorry my chapters have been short lately, and I haven't been updating, but for the past 2 weeks my brother, sister, sister-in-law, sister-in-law's brother, his wife, and my nephew, and a lot more people came for my sister graduation. Well the people I said just left I'm trying really hard not to ball my eyes out.

Anyway ILY, thanks for the votes I love you guys so much.

jmphxx

ps I'm thinking of doing an Ashton fanfic? yay, or nay?