Brook stood there like she had no clue what Fiona just said, and she didn't.

"I explained to them what happened..." Fiona trailed off, confused with Brook's behavior. "What's up with you? Why are you acting so brainless? Speaking of brainless, where's Connor?" 

Most of Brooklynn's happiness disappeared within a second, leaving her with the same feeling of emptiness that she had before.

"Gone," Brook looked down.

"Wait, what?!" Fiona asked, "What do you mean the assholes gone? Where did he go?"

"No clue, we got in a bad fight, and he just upped and left." Brook didn't care how repressed she sounded, she missed her mate.

"Did he put his hands on you, I swear to god-" Fiona began to conjure up a threat, but Brook interrupted her.

"He shattered my shoulder," Fiona's eyes lit with anger, "But Fiona, you didn't see him. It's as if he forgot who he was. He wasn't the same person."

Fiona wracked her brain for theories for a minute or two, before she felt a genius answer pop into her head.

"He's been moonwashed!"

"Fiona that's ridiculo..." Brook stopped what she was saying mid sentence. "Fiona! You're a genius!"

"I mean, what can I say. I've been to law school."

Moonwashing was very simple and easy to understand. It was exactly what it sounded like, you got tranced by the Moon.

All a wolf had to do was swim in a lake or pool on a blue moon, and that's exactly what Connor did.

"The night after..." Brook stopped her sentence, realizing Fiona still didn't know about Connor and Brook's fuck-a-thon.

Fiona narrowed her eyes.

"After what?" She pressed, crossing her arms.

"The night after Connor and I fuçked-"

"You guys did WHAT?"

"Yes, okay Connor and I fucked. There I said it." Brook grumbled at Fiona.

"And I'm sure you forgot to tell me about the part where you used protection."

Nothing came from Brooklynn except silence, but it was enough to answer Fiona's question.

"Oh my fuçking hell, Brooklynn Bradley, I cannot BELIEVE what I am hearing. Was he good at least?"

"Hell yeah! And he was huge too and-" Brooklynn stopped for a second, returning to the more important topic. "And we fucked in the lake during a blue moon."

It was Fiona's turn to be quiet, and she secretly wondered if Brooklynn had lost her mind.

"So not only did you do one stupid thing, but you did two! And now Connor's moonwashed and delusional because you both had to be horndogs in a fuçking lake."

Brook didn't speak because she couldn't disagree with Fiona. Fiona was right about Brook being stupid, and there was no reason to say otherwise.

"I swear to the moon goddess that we're going to find that bastard, and bring him home. And when he's home, not only am I gonna beat his ass once, but I'm gonna beat it twice. And then we're going to fix him after I'm done with him."

Brooklynn smiled, a genuine and confident smile.

"Let's do it."

As the girls both started their way out of the pack house and over to a matte black corvette, they ran into Kai.

"Goddamn," Fiona said, "You're hot."

Brook and Kai shared a look, and while Brook busted out laughing, Kai blushed a bit.

"Fiona, this is my side man and my other partner in crime, Kai. Kai, this is my best friend and crime solver, Fiona."

Kai flashed a smile that Fiona found absolutely adorable, and she returned the same smile.

"So where you two off to?" Kai questioned, turning himself to face Brook.

"To save my dumb excuse of a mate," Brooklynn laughed, "You coming?"

Brook had a plan forming to get her best friend and Kai together by the end of the week.

"You bet I am," Kai turned back to Fiona and flashed another smile.

"Alright children, let's save it for the streets..." Brook paused, "Or shall I say sheets?"

Rather short chapter, but some cute ass moments that I enjoyed writing?
*
Leave some feedback my lovies :)