Pitiful

Heyo my dudes I'm back. How's ur day going?
*
Leave some feedback :)
*
Brooklynn watched as Connor sat down on her bed, rubbing his forehead.

She had just told him the news about the possible attack, and by the looks of it, Connor was worried. Brooklynn understood why, three packs were coming to kill him. He was in deep shit.

Connor's mind was racing with thoughts, he didn't think the day would come where packs would become allied against him. He thought that by being the most feared pack in the nation, they would leave him and his pack alone.

But things were different now, he'd taken a girl that almost every pack knew of. He should've known that her father would do anything to get her back. Connor knew he would do the exact same.

He felt naive for thinking that there wouldn't be any consequences to his actions, he thought maybe her father would give up.

But it was clear that he wouldn't, and now Connor found himself biting off more than he could swallow.

"What have I done?" Connor mumbled to himself. Brooklynn glanced at him and snorted. She watched as Connor looked up at her with a glare. "Is this funny to you?" He snapped, standing up.

"Kind of," She replied. "You were too stubborn and self-absorbed to realize that kidnapping a future alpha is kind of a big deal."

Connor stared at her, dumbfounded. "You were their future alpha?"

This took both Brook and Connor by surprised. Brook expected Connor to already be aware of that. He wasn't, but now it became obvious to him. From the day that he'd met her, power had radiated off of her.

"Connor, you're screwed." Brooklynn said, but Connor brushed it off as if he didn't hear it.

"I'll call alpha Forenzo and Alpha Luca later and set up a meeting, until then I'm going to put you in charge of training the teens in combat," Connor finished.

Brooklynn raised her eyebrows at him, and crosses her arms.

"What makes you so sure that I'd be willing to teach them to fight?" She asked in a pointed tone.

"Because I need you to teach them. Percilla clearly isn't our best fighter anymore."

"Who's Percilla?" Brook asked, watching Connor look at her in confusion.

"The girl that you fought..." Brook bursted out laughing once she heard that.

"She was your best fighter? My blind grandmother could've put her in a grave." Connor tried to ignore the taunting that was being done to his cousin.

He understood why Brooklynn was laughing though. He had always thought of Percilla as the strongest fighter, and personally when he heard that they were going to fight, he was worried for Brooklynn.

But she proved him wrong by kicking Percilla's ass in a matter of seconds. He remembered how excited she looked when she got to fight, and it made him wonder if maybe Brook was slightly a sadistic fuck.

It didn't matter because Connor was one too.

"Brooklynn, please. They're kids, none of them deserve to die. I want them to have the best chance at surviving, and I think that you could help them do so." Connor spoke with a sense of urgency, and Brook saw that. She saw how much his pack meant to him, and she respected that.

"Okay. I'll do it." She said, watching relief spread through Connor's face. "But if any of those little shits disrespect me, I have every right to beat their asses." Brook threatened, making sure Connor understood how serious she was.